• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yup, I'm the guy flying ad-hoc cargo out of KYIP. I had a long and distinguished career at Regions as you can see.
Be glad, Corpex was like doing drugs, didn't matter if you did it for a month or for 5 years, you're still a junkie! lol
Btw, since you're at USA Jet - is there a Randy L. from corpex over there by any chance? I think that's where he went? He might be somewhere else now, that guy was hilarious!

After one long over night with Belch I decided it was time for me to take a job down in the islands.
Hey, one overnight with Belch is all it took to get some folks out of Corpex...most went straight to an AA meeting...:D Btw. he needs to get his "persona" back asap, I think he might be an FI junkie on top of all his other addictions.

Detroit is nothing like St. Croix, let me tell ya.
Detoilet, huh?...:eek: Btw...don't we have a former corpexer based in St. Croix? I remember flying in there with HootAir, we had a blast...

Do I get a walk in over there with the big boys for signing up?
You bet ya...

Yup, I'm the guy flying ad-hoc cargo out of KYIP. I had a long and distinguished career at Regions as you can see.
Be glad, Corpex was like doing drugs, didn't matter if you did it for a month or for 5 years, you're still a junkie! lol
Btw, since you're at USA Jet - is there a Randy L. from corpex over there by any chance? I think that's where he went? He might be somewhere else now, that guy was hilarious!

I honestly don't know. The thing about on demand flying, even at a company the size of USA Jet, is that you could work here for 10 years and meet somone else that has worked here for 10 years and think they are a new hire. Maybe I should be more involeved. They just put me in the training department, maybe that will help. I like my little falcon, they can keep the DC-9s and the MD-80s that might be around the corner. (for now)

After one long over night with Belch I decided it was time for me to take a job down in the islands.
Hey, one overnight with Belch is all it took to get some folks out of Corpex...most went straight to an AA meeting...:D Btw. he needs to get his "persona" back asap, I think he might be an FI junkie on top of all his other addictions.

All in due time, all in due time. We all know that Belch is the king of the carpet dance. The first thing you did after flying with Belch was to erase the CVR. haha

Detroit is nothing like St. Croix, let me tell ya.
Detoilet, huh?...:eek: Btw...don't we have a former corpexer based in St. Croix? I remember flying in there with HootAir, we had a blast...

Yeah, he is the Chief Pilot at Seaborne Airlines running the otters on floats. Hung out with him a couple of times where we were down there. Anyone can go to the islands, it takes a special kind of person to stay in the islands.

Do I get a walk in over there with the big boys for signing up?
You bet ya...

You'll be the first one to know when I have those mins! I really don't know what my long term career goals are any more. At one point I thought I had it all mapped out, but then again, didn't we all. I'm keeping all doors as open as possible.

RL is at Karrita now...little guy is senior to me now! Arrrgh! He deadheaded on my plane once. He's doing good.

Be nice to your FO's ya all, paybacks are a beeeyotch!!!

Last edited:
RL is at Karrita now...little guy is senior to me now! Arrrgh! He deadheaded on my plane once. He's doing good.

Be nice to your FO's ya all, paybacks are a beeeyotch!!!
I'll be darn, didn't know he'd become a Kalittanian. Make sure you say hi and ask him to join www.corpex.us, will ya? Via a v-file if you have too...

AV80R, thanks for those videos from Thailand. I'll make sure the authorities don't find them!!! ;)
You're welcome and don't worry - the authorities don't care about your videos. I think they look at you as a, well, weirdo...:rolleyes: Let me know what else youwant and I'll do my best...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rvHCG5UQs9Y
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LeZ0yj_89_c
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LFjgDM4VbYk

Btw, your dad and his brother still haven't signed up, have you talked to them?

Bet ya I would work more in that line of work. I've flown 90 hours in the last 7 months and its starting to get to me. Having free time is great and all, but I don't have that much stuff to do. Its a large adjustment from my last job at a scheduled 135 carrier where 6-8 hours a day, 5-6 days a week was the norm. I want to be putting more time in my logbook. I still enjoy flying and not doing it is as bad as Belch not getting his FI crack. I've been desperately searching for something to do with all my free time, and maybe make some extra cash, but with a 25 minute call out I'm not finding anything. Such is the life of a On-demand freight pilot I guess.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back