• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You can tell how busy I am or if I have computer access...or if I don't post for a long time I may be at home (or banned!).

hehehehe...

You could start a computer based home business!

Just wanted to let y'all know that corpex.us is down but I'm not sure if it's the server or something else.

I know that smiliner had to evacuate from San Diego, northern Mexico, I meant southern California, and obviously he must be very busy right now.

Smiliner - stay safe please and keep us posted will ya?...

The site is up. You just can't access it from China due to their "internet" laws. My house was (barely) spared by the fire. There is a photo of on the corpex.us site of my neighborhood.

Shouldn't this be on the Regions board instead of the Regional one?

The site is up. You just can't access it from China due to their "internet" laws. My house was (barely) spared by the fire. There is a photo of on the corpex.us site of my neighborhood.
You're right, it wouldn't work in China but worked just fine in Taiwan. I guess the .US domain scared the Red China censors.

Glad your house is still standing; it’s amazing how much damage those fires caused in SoCal. I bet it'll be months if not years before everything is back to normal out there. The house market will probably rebound in that area simply because so many houses were totally destroyed.

Folks, don't forget to submit your pics to corpex.us - pretty cool to see how everyone's doing that way...

Thread dying?

I'm a little disappointed folks - so many ex corpex guys/gals out there yet so few pictures on corpex.us?

C'mon folks, send us some cool stuff to look at will ya? Use the link at www.corpex.us or email them to [email protected] (please include the names of the people in the photos - if any - and a short description)

Belch, you mean of all the places you're flying into you have nothing you could share with us? How about you, flyfasterliveslower - now with the left seat pay surely you got some super dandy camera with you upfront, don’t you?

Ok, Prince Akeem – you – and only you – may not send in any pictures! Please!!!

I'm a little disappointed folks - so many ex corpex guys/gals out there yet so few pictures on corpex.us?

C'mon folks, send us some cool stuff to look at will ya? Use the link at www.corpex.us or email them to [email protected] (please include the names of the people in the photos - if any - and a short description)

Belch, you mean of all the places you're flying into you have nothing you could share with us? How about you, flyfasterliveslower - now with the left seat pay surely you got some super dandy camera with you upfront, don’t you?

HA! I would be sitting at home waiting for LOFT. 10 days and counting. :)

Any word on the message boards?

Any word on the message boards?
I just emailed Chris, he's pretty busy and I'd imagine overwhelmed with working on the Alumni list, the Picture board and now working on the message board at the same time. I'm trying to get more computer literate so I can take over some of the simpler tasks from him to help him out. I hope very soon.

Latest resources

Back