• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pretty much anything you'll ever fly will be pretty anticlimactic comparing to the junkstream.

Homey

I dunno, it still kind of gets my attention that I have to start to flare at 100 feet, start wiping the thrust off at 50 feet and trying to get all four of them cracked into reverse with my spastic left hand is a challenge at times-to say nothing of getting all four of them to go to the same N1!

Yeah, there's nothing anticlimactic about flying clapped out 35 year old freighters!

hehehehehehe...

One thing though-the selection of beers I get to sample has sure gotten better!

Last edited:
Belchfire? Are you going through a personality crisis? Why the name change and why are not you replying to my PMs?

I'll let serrano send you a pm and explain it...

Belchfire is having problems signing on with the Belchfire name. I have contacted my internet "boss" to try to get this cleared up.

Belchfire is having problems signing on with the Belchfire name. I have contacted my internet "boss" to try to get this cleared up.
That's what I figured, he said he'd PM me from his other account but still nothin.' I guess they keep those Kallitanians busy, huh? :laugh: Yes, that's a real word.

Way2Broke - have you listed yourself on www.corpex.us yet? If not, plz do - we'd like as many ex-coprexers as we can get. Website is and will remain free.

Yup, I'm the guy flying ad-hoc cargo out of KYIP. I had a long and distinguished career :laugh: at Regions as you can see. After one long over night with Belch I decided it was time for me to take a job down in the islands. Detroit is nothing like St. Croix, let me tell ya.

Do I get a walk in over there with the big boys for signing up? :0

Last edited:
That's what I figured, he said he'd PM me from his other account but still nothin.' I guess they keep those Kallitanians busy, huh? :laugh: Yes, that's a real word.

Way2Broke - have you listed yourself on www.corpex.us yet? If not, plz do - we'd like as many ex-coprexers as we can get. Website is and will remain free.

I did...I don't know WTF is going on...

I think we ran into the AV80R AV8OR issue here :laugh:

hehehehe...clever-the old "zero/Oh" trick. I even figured it out before you posted...I went back and checked the avitar for AV8"oh"R adn it wasn't yours.

I also appologized for the rambling nonsense I sent him!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back