• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, we had good folks doing the hourly stuff...even some of the saleried ones!

Indeed we did. Right up to the DO, except when KK was the DO, then it more like this: :puke:.

Yeah, we had good folks doing the hourly stuff...even some of the saleried ones!

Indeed we did. Right up to the DO, except when KK was the DO, then it more like this: :puke:.

So is the beast coming back to life or not? The regionsair.com website leaves something to be desired.

So is the beast coming back to life or not? The regionsair.com website leaves something to be desired.

Just read in Aviation News that the lawsuit RegionsAir filed against the FAA for $11.5 mil is alive and well.

I have started a former CorpEx employee database.

http://www.jetpsa.com/CorpEx/CorpEx.html

Hopefully I can figure out how to merge it onto the corpex.us site soon. If you are in contact with other former CorpEx'ers, forward this site along.

I'm also trying to figure out an email program where everything would "transparent". It may take a while.

If you can think of anything you would like added, just use the email link on the site.

enjoy!

Last edited:
I agree. ANYONE who had a CorpEx employee number should be included.

Absolutely! That's why I said earlier

"... in order for me to give up the domain name my only conditions would be #1 no money will be made using that web address, #2 the only money transactions allowed would be donations to former Corpex pilots or other employees and their families in need of money (illness, loss of job, etc) or donations in support of our veterans and their families..."

I should have called it ALL Former Corpex Employee Directory...

I have started a former CorpEx employee database.

http://www.jetpsa.com/CorpEx/CorpEx.html

Hopefully I can figure out how to merge it onto the corpex.us site soon. If you are in contact with other former CorpEx'ers, forward this site along.

I'm also trying to figure out an email program where everything would "transparent". It may take a while.

If you can think of anything you would like added, just use the email link on the site.

enjoy!
Smiliner - great job! I'm in beautiful ANC staring my PacRim trip - when I come back I'll create sub-domain names at corpex.us and will then link your website to it...I think it's an awesome idea – sooo, are you volunteering to be Corpex webmaster?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back