Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
YIKES!!! I guess so.

If anyone has any suggestions as to what they would like to have added to the site, just drop me a line. There is a link on the page to send an email.

Greetings from Shanghai (项目号, appologize the spelling, I still got some 20,000 more letters to learn lol) – I finally figured out where Armani, Prada, Rolex, etc. are made! ;) Has anyone watched “Letters from Iwo Jima? How about one dubbed to Mandarin with simultaneous Russian and English subtitles? Oh yeah, it’s almost like a new movie…:D Expensive though, 5 renminbis, almost a buck! :laugh:

Anyways, thanks for volunteering to be our webslave – the best thing is your pay – you’ll be getting an unlimited amount of ‘blue passes’ - you can probably sell them on eBay and make tons on ChuckBucks, I’m sorry I meant DougPesos…

Luv, homey…

Ps...Someone watch PrinceAkeem – the FA uniform inspector thing sounds very suspicious, I know all those FA boys just drool over being inspected by Prince…

Last edited:
Ahhh, the much dreaded replica watch, purse, shoe, luggage capitol of the universe! Just remember that the customs squad in ANC will only let you keep one of each type of "replica"...don't get yourself ten "Izod" shirts bro, you will loose nine! If they could just catch nine out of ten wetbacks!

I just got back from the future myself...VHHH to be exact. It aggrevates me when people think my pulsar watch is a replica! Geeze!

Anyways, thanks for volunteering to be our webslave – the best thing is your pay – you’ll be getting an unlimited amount of ‘blue passes’ - you can probably sell them on eBay and make tons on ChuckBucks, I’m sorry I meant DougPesos…

Luv, homey…

Ps...Someone watch PrinceAkeem – the FA uniform inspector thing sounds very suspicious, I know all those FA boys just drool over being inspected by Prince…

No problem. I will be checking my mailbox daily for those blue passes.

Hey Homey,
When are you going to add your info to the site?

Ahhh, the much dreaded replica watch, purse, shoe, luggage capitol of the universe! Just remember that the customs squad in ANC will only let you keep one of each type of "replica"...don't get yourself ten "Izod" shirts bro, you will loose nine! If they could just catch nine out of ten wetbacks!

The way I understand it a big chunk of the "fake" stuff is actually real stuff that's been "diverted" from the factories making the "real" stuff in - you guessed it – right here in China. Btw, I'm not coming back through ANC, I'm commercial’ing out of SIN (on Singapore Airlines) to San Fransicko.

Hey Homey,

Done!
Now, www.corpex.us is being directed to your website!
Once I figure it out, I'll have email forwarding to your email address too. In other words [email protected], webmaster@corpex..., or DougSlave@corpex... will forward the email to your account...

Hey Homey,

Done!
Now, www.corpex.us is being directed to your website!
Once I figure it out, I'll have email forwarding to your email address too. In other words [email protected], webmaster@corpex..., or DougSlave@corpex... will forward the email to your account...

I was talking about you submitting your info for the site... i.e. emp#, dates, base, etc. I haven't seen your info come across my email address yet.

I was talking about you submitting your info for the site... i.e. emp#, dates, base, etc. I haven't seen your info come across my email address yet.

I see, I misunderstood.

Is the redirecting going to work for you? This way there will be access to both the photo show and the directory and whatever else we can come up with. Let me know what you think...

Also, maybe it would be good if people would PM or email you with names of other pilots and other employees they can remember. Once you post the names maybe we’ll be able to track down their contact info (if they are interested) and then update the rest of their listing?

...and Chris J. Miller, Jonathan W. Palmer, and Kim W. Sasse should become “honorary” members on the employee list. I just filled out the form on their behalf...

Ps. If I click on “keep private” my email address, will someone still be able to send me an email? That’s what I was hoping for, the ability to send emails without posting the address on an open forum…

Is the redirecting going to work for you? This way there will be access to both the photo show and the directory and whatever else we can come up with. Let me know what you think...

Yup, it's working great.

Also, maybe it would be good if people would PM or email you with names of other pilots and other employees they can remember. Once you post the names maybe we’ll be able to track down their contact info (if they are interested) and then update the rest of their listing?

I'm hoping to do a page with names of people who haven't added their info. A "DO YOU KNOW WHERE THESE PEOPLE ARE?" page.

...and Chris J. Miller, Jonathan W. Palmer, and Kim W. Sasse should become “honorary” members on the employee list. I just filled out the form on their behalf...

I agree 100% on this one. I'll put them at the top of the list has "honorary members".

Ps. If I click on “keep private” my email address, will someone still be able to send me an email? That’s what I was hoping for, the ability to send emails without posting the address on an open forum…

Yes, on the front page under "CorpEx Alumni List" it tells people how to get a hold of those that don't have their email address listed. They would just email me with the name of who they want to get in contact with. I will forward the request on to you, and let you contact them. That way no ones private email is given out. It's the best I can come up with until I get a little more "tech saavy".

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back