Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Photo album is fantastic!!
The "small feet meet big feet" part was one of my favorites! ;)

As far as a date, I say we set our own "Corpex Day" that's easy it remember; preferable in the summer or when the weather is good. Something like May the 5th (5/5), or June the 6th (6/6), etc. Just an idea...

Last edited:
How about the first Saturday in May?

The STL weather should be good, and those of us that have to non-rev won't be competeing with kids on summer break.

My two favorite shots are George kicking the 74 nosewheel, and right at the end where George is going down B concourse with his suitcase. The perfect shot to end the show.

*****, is it going to be possible to do a "database" type thing? Maybe post where everyone is today and then allow each of them to contribute personal/contact info?

Last edited by a moderator:
...is it going to be possible to do a "database" type thing? Maybe post where everyone is today and then allow each of them to contribute personal/contact info?...

Actually, this sounds like an excellent idea. Of course, we’d have to find someone who knows how to do that.

Basically, I’m thinking about using corpex.us as the “main” web page and when someone clicks on it, they'll be able to choose photo album 1, photo album 2 (because I’m sure there will be more, I just emailed Cindy 15 pictures I found and had to scan onto my computer, I hope we’ll keep the momentum going).

One of the options could be Former Corpex Pilots Directory - info on where they work right now and how to get in touch with them. Ideally, the pilots would be posting that info themselves like you suggested.

If we find someone who knows and wants to do it, I’ll be glad to give access to the domain name or I can even sign it over to someone else.

As always, any times anything happens on the internet usually someone is trying to make money. Therefore, in order for me to give up the domain name my only conditions would be #1 no money will be made using that web address, #2 the only money transactions allowed would be donations to former Corpex pilots or other employees and their families in need of money (illness, loss of job, etc) or donations in support of our veterans and their families.

Let me know if anyone is interested….

...is it going to be possible to do a "database" type thing? Maybe post where everyone is today and then allow each of them to contribute personal/contact info?...

Actually, this sounds like an excellent idea. Of course, we’d have to find someone who knows how to do that.

Basically, I’m thinking about using corpex.us as the “main” web page and when someone clicks on it, they'll be able to choose photo album 1, photo album 2 (because I’m sure there will be more, I just emailed Cindy 15 pictures I found and had to scan onto my computer, I hope we’ll keep the momentum going).

One of the options could be Former Corpex Pilots Directory - info on where they work right now and how to get in touch with them. Ideally, the pilots would be posting that info themselves like you suggested.

If we find someone who knows and wants to do it, I’ll be glad to give access to the domain name or I can even sign it over to someone else.

As always, any times anything happens on the internet usually someone is trying to make money. Therefore, in order for me to give up the domain name my only conditions would be #1 no money will be made using that web address, #2 the only money transactions allowed would be donations to former Corpex pilots or other employees and their families in need of money (illness, loss of job, etc) or donations in support of our veterans and their families.

Let me know if anyone is interested….

I would be interested, but don't have the know-how to do it. I have a friend who might be able to make it work though. I'll ask around.

Oh, and I was thinking more like all employees....dispatch, skeds, station people, etc.

I would be interested, but don't have the know-how to do it. I have a friend who might be able to make it work though. I'll ask around.

Oh, and I was thinking more like all employees....dispatch, skeds, station people, etc.

Yeah, we had good folks doing the hourly stuff...even some of the saleried ones!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back