• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All I am saying is, give the CP a chance. He's a lot smarter than he's let on in the crew room.............................

We know how smart he is. That's why he's kept his job for so long. He's smart enough to know exactly where the line is. And to manipulate everyone to get what he wants at everyone else's expense.

Read the email....it was a threat. Go drink another glass of KrapEx Kool-Aid.

get a life

We know how smart he is. That's why he's kept his job for so long. He's smart enough to know exactly where the line is. And to manipulate everyone to get what he wants at everyone else's expense.

Read the email....it was a threat. Go drink another glass of KrapEx Kool-Aid.

someone informed me of who this is, what i dont understand is why are you still concerned about what goes on around here.

I met you 1 time in the STL crew room when you came in there trying to impress everyone that you were a big time AIRTRAN PILOT. I could tell right away that you were a self improving backstabber. Then i find out that you ratted out a former captain at regions for miss treating a company vehicle. how do you explain that one?

everyone knows someone like you and everyone hates someone like you, the only people that get along with you are other backstabbers, guess that is why you married her.

someone informed me of who this is, what i dont understand is why are you still concerned about what goes on around here.

I met you 1 time in the STL crew room when you came in there trying to impress everyone that you were a big time AIRTRAN PILOT. I could tell right away that you were a self improving backstabber. Then i find out that you ratted out a former captain at regions for miss treating a company vehicle. how do you explain that one?

everyone knows someone like you and everyone hates someone like you, the only people that get along with you are other backstabbers, guess that is why you married her.

Awwwww...looks like someone has been mis-informing you.

Oh, and this is a public forum. I can be concerned about whatever I want to be concerned about.

Last edited:
Two words....REGIONSAIR FORUM (Airtran newhire/former Regionsair forum on next thread)

I ready this about 4 times and I still can't for the life of me figure out what you are talking about.

I ready this about 4 times and I still can't for the life of me figure out what you are talking about.

I think (not 100% sure) he means this forum is for current and not former rejexers...But I think once a rejex - always a rejex, no? :beer:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back