• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Has anyone seen the RegionsAir.com homepage?

I like this line: "[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]RegionsAir operates 16 aircraft as AmericanConnection & Continental Connection with service to 14 cities in 7 states with 250 employees utilizing BAe Jetstream 32 and Saab 340A aircraft.[/FONT]"

16 aircraft eh?

So, let's see..

5 operational JS32's + 2 operational S340's = 16 aircraft?

I guess it's that DC style mathematics.. ;)

I ready this about 4 times and I still can't for the life of me figure out what you are talking about.

I think (not 100% sure) he means this forum is for current and not former rejexers...But I think once a rejex - always a rejex, no?

No...

Well, the day you quit Corpex and move on somewhere else we’ll let you totally forget you were ever there and pretend like you never even worked at Corporate Express/Corporate Airlines/RegionsAir.

For the rest of us just let us enjoy OUR forum of present, current and hopefully future Rejexers, the ones who loved it there (call me crazy I’m one of them), the ones who hated it and the ones who just tolerated it. No harm done, discussions, jokes and recollections have never hurt anyone…

A body temperature of 98.6º F or 37º C? Just guessin’ ;)
I imagine the Looney Tests (if the man is still there) would sift out the "weaker" ones. At least you get an A&P certificate when you're done with his tests:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back