Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who is the new CP?

Beware all Corpex guys with class dates/interviews...I heard your new fearless leader has threatend to sabotage your PRIA records when they send them to your new company. I'd get a copy of all your records before he gets a hold of them so that way you can prove you are clean and that your new CP is a child.

Huh? I thought JS would be the “new” CP? Of course, in a way he wouldn't really be a new CP but rather he'd be going back to his old job.

If JS IS the new CP I’d have a very hard time believing this rumor; I know him personally and think he’s a great guy - I just don’t see him doing anything that would hurt any current or former Corpex pilots out there.

I see Prince Akeem just joined us, shouldn't you be like studying or something? LOL

Last edited:
No, JS is not the new Chief...some bs having to do with needing 3 yrs as a CA. JS was good, he always defended the pilot group. The new chef is BC. I heard this rumor today too, but I haven't heard all sides of this. Sounds kind of fishy to be completely true, but I've seen more crazy things out of that used-car lot known as Smyrna Airport.

The new chef is BC. I heard this rumor today too, but I haven't heard all sides of this.

BC is the new chief pilot? Funny, I can already see a new training syllabus coming out with “bong usage” being incorporated into the training manual – it’ll become an integral part of the SOP! :)

I’m just kidding of course, always thought BC was a funny dude…Congrats to his new position!

But what’s next? Will taildragon (forgot his full screen name) become the new CRM instructor? ;)

I can already see the “let’s get to know each other" part of the training…

- Welcome onboard! Sooo, how long have you been a biatch?
- Just so we fully understand each other - this job is hobby for me.
I pay more in taxes than you make in a year… Let's compare 1040's!
- Remember, I’m the captain – you are NOT! - So, suck on that!
- See this line? Don’t touch any buttons on my side of the line!
- How old are you anyway? - Were you even alive before deregulation?
- Frankly, all you under 30 year old gear slingers or ipod-wearing pilots just keep your lack of historical knowledge to yourselves.
- I doubt I'll be needing your taco-rocket jumpseat to crappy cleveland anymore. …and maybe you should buy some jewelry for your FA girlfriend instead of cheating on her every five minutes?
- Oh and before we start please remember - I know ten times the captains at ten times the airlines that you do.

I’m only kiddin’ of course, just picking on some previous statements posted by
taildragon, that’s all. I know I’m taking them all out of context but majority of this
are his own words and it does sound kind of funny. LOL

Good luck to JS on his new gig, heck I might be running into him now over there in
kalifornia (I think that’s where they’re based?)

Last edited:
And the winner is, AV80R, for "Post of the Month!" Belch's 'what to do with your furlough time off' was a close 2nd....on that note, I've forgot to get dressed for 3 straight days. Time to go clean some dishes and write fake #s on paper placed throughout the house.

The new chef is BC. I heard this rumor today too, but I haven't heard all sides of this.

BC is the new chief pilot? Funny, I can already see a new training syllabus coming out with “bong usage” being incorporated into the training manual – it’ll become an integral part of the SOP! :)

I’m just kidding of course, always thought BC was a funny dude…Congrats to his new position!

But what’s next? Will taildragon (forgot his full screen name) become the new CRM instructor? ;)

I can already see the “let’s get to know each other" part of the training…

- Welcome onboard! Sooo, how long have you been a biatch?
- Just so we fully understand each other - this job is hobby for me.
I pay more in taxes than you make in a year… Let's compare 1040's!
- Remember, I’m the captain – you are NOT! - So, suck on that!
- See this line? Don’t touch any buttons on my side of the line!
- How old are you anyway? - Were you even alive before deregulation?
- Frankly, all you under 30 year old gear slingers or ipod-wearing pilots just keep your lack of historical knowledge to yourselves.
- I doubt I'll be needing your taco-rocket jumpseat to crappy cleveland anymore. …and maybe you should buy some jewelry for your FA girlfriend instead of cheating on her every five minutes?
- Oh and before we start please remember - I know ten times the captains at ten times the airlines that you do.

I’m only kiddin’ of course, just picking on some previous statements posted by
taildragon, that’s all. I know I’m taking them all out of context but majority of this
are his own words and it does sound kind of funny. LOL

Good luck to JS on his new gig, heck I might be running into him now over there in
kalifornia (I think that’s where they’re based?)

Funny crap. But congrats to BC? Are you serious?

Prince Akeem, call crew scheduling. They have some stuff for you to do at MQY................ and you'll need to be dressed to do it, too.

Bum.

Beware all Corpex guys with class dates/interviews...I heard your new fearless leader has threatend to sabotage your PRIA records when they send them to your new company. I'd get a copy of all your records before he gets a hold of them so that way you can prove you are clean and that your new CP is a child.[/quote

i heard both sides of that story and i wouldnt agree with ya.

Beware all Corpex guys with class dates/interviews...I heard your new fearless leader has threatend to sabotage your PRIA records when they send them to your new company. I'd get a copy of all your records before he gets a hold of them so that way you can prove you are clean and that your new CP is a child.

I agree that the above post in NOT in fact correct or true. Having heard both sides of the story, I think it could be due to a misconstrued communication. It can be very hard to tell the tone a writer is using in an e-mail. What is thoughtful and reasonable to the writer can be read as mean and threatening to the reader.
By the by, though, any thoughts as to what our next name should be? What about Ex-ex? If we flew to Los Angeles, could we be Ex-LAX? Anyone?

Latest resources

Back