• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whole company needs to reorganize and come back somewhere else. The old addage "pissin the world off 19 people at a time" comes to mind. Pretty much wore out the welcome in the mid-west although it took a little longer since the Jball became a 14 seat airplane due to McDonalds. Amazingly though, people forget really easily. Look at 911. Come on back to the east coast with a new codeshare, start the process all over again!
Kudos to you guys at Regions. Your (our) sense of humor always did rule. Cheers all!
Howdy Belch! No new news yet from Pace.

I pray Dear God at least one more in particular...and all the rest of them in general! Amen.

Thank you God...now the rest of them, may they be gone too...

Hey Pigpilot!

I haven't heard anything than that call I got either. It sure would be good if there is something close in the horizon for Pace too...

I think he did..

Congrats to CH for getting the Tranny call! "Tranny-call?" I think that is something the dispatchers are into!;)
Speaking of which......... BB, where have you been lately? You left all your foundation garments in 936! The DO wants to know if you want them back, or if he can have them. Let him know.

Speaking of which......... BB, where have you been lately? You left all your foundation garments in 936! The DO wants to know if you want them back, or if he can have them. Let him know.

Boooohahahahhahah...you mean that big bag wasn't really a set of golf clubs?

hehehehehe...just kidding...

For years I hoped and prayed that some better outfit would waltz in and say something like "Oh look, a pilot pool! We need them!" Not so much for myself, honestly-dipsticks like me kept the place operating-clods that couldn't agree to all fax in our two weeks notice on the same sunday night. I was just so ill of watching other people waste their time, the kind of folks that deserved so much more...

I hope y'all get it. I really do! It was so very wearysome to watch people being held back by an outfit that couldn't do better.

And someone needs to rescue Vanessa from the STL crew room to-last I knew she was hiding behind a couch...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back