• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RE; Whatever Happened to My "FBI Profile of B19" Post? Revisted AGAIN

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Also, please explain to me why NJ requires 1.8 pilots more per airplane than what NBAA considers industry average. The hiring was for a lot more than just future deliveries, it was also inflated because the CBA required more pilots per plane than any other.

I'll explain it to you 19. And I don't work for a union fractional. At least, not yet. The NBAA staffing formula is for PART 91. Netjets (and all other fractionals) require more pilots per airplane BECAUSE OF THE REGULATIONS. Part 91K and Part 135 require "look-back" flight and duty rest. Part 91 (my former life) does not. Hence, the staffing model is lower for a traditional corporate operation. It has NOTHING to do with a collective bargaining agreement.

So just because I share the opinion of B19 Flyer, Than I must be him. Well, with that logic you, fischman, waka, brokeflyer, dimeline, Hogprint, jppt2000, etc. are all just one guy/girl. How many monitors do you have and how do you keep up with it all? Talk about a troll...

They all wish they could be as awesome as me. Just to be clear, I haven't posted in this thread except to say that responding to B19 is purely out of a morbid sickness we all seem to share.

Have at it guys and gals. I'm just munching on popcorn and being awesome. :uzi:

Last edited:
only MANAGEMENT can change things.

im just a line pilot, I cant make management change their ways.

only YOU can make things right. I can't change anything for you because only you are responsible for you. Plus I'm not management - not that that would make a difference either.

Please do, cause I'm tired of the fight. Please fix it.

come fly with me skanza, Il educate you like I've taught hundreds of other FO's over the last 40 years. Educate me? Or attempt to change my mind to be more like you? I doubt the former is neccessary and know the latter is not going to happen.

It's the principle.......we should be paid a fair wage. And that is why you get a union. Corporate greed causes it and that is undisputed. What about union greed? Isn't the demand for more pay a form of greed? (Can you say GM, Chrysler, and UAW wages and legacy costs?) Like I said in a recent post, if you don't like the pay, go somewhere where you do. Also, why did you take the job with "low" pay to begin with? It's not like the compensation was kept a secret from you during the hiring process. Will one of you please answer this???!!!

This is getting silly...

They all wish they could be as awesome as me. Just to be clear, I haven't posted in this thread except to say that responding to B19 is purely out of a morbid sickness we all seem to share.

Have at it guys and gals. I'm just munching on popcorn and being awesome. :uzi:

Get over yourself. What are you, a Lear pilot?

I'll explain it to you 19. And I don't work for a union fractional. At least, not yet. The NBAA staffing formula is for PART 91. Netjets (and all other fractionals) require more pilots per airplane BECAUSE OF THE REGULATIONS. Part 91K and Part 135 require "look-back" flight and duty rest. Part 91 (my former life) does not. Hence, the staffing model is lower for a traditional corporate operation. It has NOTHING to do with a collective bargaining agreement.

If B19 is truly who he says he is, he would have known this. This is yet more confirmation that he is just a mindless anti union clown that is bitter against professional pilots because he couldn't hack it himself.

If B19 is truly who he says he is, he would have known this. This is yet more confirmation that he is just a mindless anti union clown that is bitter against professional pilots because he couldn't hack it himself.

wow...thats a good one. nice...:)

I know. :cool:

Latest resources

Back