Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
what a rackett

dont bother gerry,

he lost and everyone knows it. Dont waste you time asking for explination on how they blame the union on the company getting a union.

Lets just focus on preventing more golden parachutes. They hurt millions more than any union could even put forth effort into robbing. And it's a shame they are legal. yeah, it's like these people are just trying to get as much money for themselves for the least amount of work. Trying to get a lifestyle that *they* have determined *they* deserve. And all of this is legal. ...wait, aren't unions legal too? Doing the same thing? Seems like a jam you're in here....

... _ _ _ ...

only MANAGEMENT can change things.

im just a line pilot, I cant make management change their ways.

only YOU can make things right.

Please do, cause I'm tired of the fight. Please fix it.

come fly with me skanza, Il educate you like I've taught hundreds of other FO's over the last 40 years.

It's the principle.......we should be paid a fair wage. And that is why you get a union. Corporate greed causes it and that is undisputed.

Last edited:
only MANAGEMENT can change things.

im just a line pilot, I cant make management change their ways.

only YOU can make things right.

Please do, cause I'm tired of the fight. Please fix it.

come fly with me skanza, Il educate you like I've taught hundreds of other FO's over the last 40 years.

It's the principle.......we should be paid a fair wage. And that is why you get a union. Corporate greed causes it and that is undisputed.

The price of anything broke is what somebody is WILLING to pay for it. That's why I make more money than you.

Unions on the other hand, don't accept what somebody is WILLING to pay for it. What they do is bludgeon the company to near death with work actions, strikes and other non ethical means, then they just take whatever they want.

When a company fights back, they are deemed unreasonable to want the company to remain a viable entity. It's all about basic principal, what you consider fair for you is not what others feel is fair. The balancing point is always the bottom line, no matter how big the CBA is. Right now, there is a major correction underway, and when it's all over the "industry leading" CBA will be no more.

if it bothers you this much then maybe you should change things. Only YOU can change it.

I've said many times before it's a shame we have a union in this idustry. I think you should change things rather than come on here and theaten my family like that.

You should either change things or stop crying, dont be so whinny about it. Go change things, make things better for the industry.

Don't waste my time please.

Once again, misplaced arrogance and self-congratulatory BS. The reason threads involving you gets attention is not because you present the other side. You have done such a pathetic job at it that I would have fired you had I employed your "services". The only reason threads with you get attention is very much like the reasons people like to look at automobile accidents, or might listen to what Charles Manson has to say et al. In other words, your wacko delusions is merely morbid entertainment.

No so, the private posts I receive far outweigh the public posts in support. It's guys like you that don't understand the reality of how a CBA affects the company and how much money it costs in revenue. You can't hide from the numbers, and as I state in my post, I don't care if anybody likes what I say or not. What I say is truthful, and it's clear that you and many of the union supporters can't handle the truth.

It's read, the numbers back it. That means the people know more about the management side of how unions are dealt with than they did before. I'm satisfied with that. In that respect, I win.

if it bothers you this much then maybe you should change things. Only YOU can change it.

I've said many times before it's a shame we have a union in this idustry. I think you should change things rather than come on here and theaten my family like that.

It's attitudes like your that keep me laughing at the "superior intellect".

You should either change things or stop crying, dont be so whinny about it. Go change things, make things better for the industry.

I've applied more to the INDUSTRY than pretty much anybody on this board, and I haven't been actively involved in years.

That NJ CBA set expectations within the industry that couldn't be met. In that respect is was a bad document, look at what's happening. Bad things man...

well, kinda. You have a ways to go to get my level. I remember back when we got the first DC-8's. So I've been around quite a bit longer.

That is why we changed the CBA. They hired planning on future growth and aircraft deliveries, then the economy tanked. So we changed the CBA so the company could get some relief. Which they don't really need cause our salaries aren't very high. But ill play along to save jobs. In another thread you asked if the union would "open up the industry leading" contract...well we did.

Pretty cool huh?

Last edited:
well, kinda. You have a ways to go to get my level. I remember back when we got the first DC-8's. So I've been around quite a bit longer.

That is why we changed the CBA. They hired planning on future growth and aircraft deliveries, then the economy tanked. So we changed the CBA so the company could get some relief. Which they don't really need cause our salaries aren't very high. But ill play along to save jobs. In another thread you asked if the union would "open up the industry leading" contract...well we did.

Pretty cool huh?

I've been away for a while, please explain the changes in the CBA. Please tell me how those that are flying are giving back to support the best intent of the company.

I don't want to hear about this "creative solution" about how to furlough pilots, that is being paid for by Netjets. I want to hear how the union is giving back to the company and supporting the industry by creating a standard all can live by, not just a handful of the chosen few with the carrier with the deepest pockets.

Also, please explain to me why NJ requires 1.8 pilots more per airplane than what NBAA considers industry average. The hiring was for a lot more than just future deliveries, it was also inflated because the CBA required more pilots per plane than any other.

No so, the private posts I receive far outweigh the public posts in support. It's guys like you that don't understand the reality of how a CBA affects the company and how much money it costs in revenue. You can't hide from the numbers, and as I state in my post, I don't care if anybody likes what I say or not. What I say is truthful, and it's clear that you and many of the union supporters can't handle the truth.

It's read, the numbers back it. That means the people know more about the management side of how unions are dealt with than they did before. I'm satisfied with that. In that respect, I win.

This is called being a legend in your own mind. You're only speaking the truth as far as you are concerned......no matter how many times you claim that you get these masses of supportive PM's :rolleyes:. (BTW; why doesn't your entourage of supporters post publicly? :rolleyes:)

It's guys like you that don't understand that you negate what you try to say because of the ridiculousness of your incessant drivel. Again, you lose in every respect.

Why don't you read/re-read The Emperor's New Clothes? You might learn something of yourself.

Last edited:
im not gonna explain anything to you. because you dont respect anyone here.

Id rather just slap the $hit out of you for just pure enjoyment rather than explain anything we do to you. When you show some respect to those that come here for information then maybe ill give a $hit what you think.

Other than that, don't worry about what we do. I promise it won't affect you.

So please keep me laughin at you're "superior intellect".
Show me some respect and you'd be amazed the results.

Latest resources

Back