• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RE; Whatever Happened to My "FBI Profile of B19" Post? Revisted AGAIN

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ned, I see that you are new to posting here. If you do a search on B19 and Skanza's posts, you'll see why they have earned the troll label. Actually, I think the pilots have been very patient and being called a troll pales in comparison to the anti-union attacks, especially from B19.

B*skanza posted:

There are fracs out there that are non-union with good work ethics and pilots that don’t suffer turmoil.

Really? As at least three others have asked, which one's?

the industry was hurt deeply by the massive industry “leading contract” and set standards the other fracs couldn’t match, thus creating turmoil within the industry. It is an uneven balance that needs to be corrected, and that won't happen until the contract is reopened and balanced to match the current economy.

So our contract brought on the housing crisis, which begat the fuel crisis, which begat the financial crisis which begat the decline of the other fracs????????

OK, um yeah. Your Tin-foil hat is on too tight. BTW keep those fingers crossed for "opening up the contract". You got a few more years to sweat it out.

You guys are so deverted on who is who when we're trying to debate the need for a union. I kinda like that you think I'm someone else - it almost insures that you will not find out who I really am, or who B19 is for that matter. Not that any of it really matters - but it fun to see you guys bounce around like this. I doubt that B19 is the Bob you think he is. This man has no time for childish internet arguing (as I do have time).
You are not in the same position of remaining anonymous. Just keep writing up airplanes to ground them and stall the operation, regardless of really being broken... That's a fine way for a professional union employee to act.

skansa/B19

Ok so why did you respond in the first person to an attack on B19? If we are so "deverted", why not put us back on track and simply answer the question?

I say again, why did you respond in the first person to an attack on B19?

Time to fess up, we will not let you wriggle out of this one. As a union-avoidance functionary, you must know when it's time to cut your losses. After all your bosses probably don't read most of what you babble about on here anyway, so in spite of your little f-up, you should be a-okay.

But I am curious do you work under contract? That would be ironic since you are trying to keep pilots from getting the benefits of same. Does your contract stipulate that you are paid by the hour, post, or word? Just curious.

dont bother gerry,

he lost and everyone knows it. Dont waste you time asking for explination on how they blame the union on the company getting a union.

Lets just focus on preventing more golden parachutes. They hurt millions more than any union could even put forth effort into robbing. And it's a shame they are legal.

It's no longer one sided on this board.

dont bother gerry,

he lost and everyone knows it. Dont waste you time asking for explination on how they blame the union on the company getting a union.

Lets just focus on preventing more golden parachutes. They hurt millions more than any union could even put forth effort into robbing. And it's a shame they are legal.

Many of the top threads (based on the amount of views) on this fractional board involve the screen name "B19", and that developed as a result of my views on unions. Even if they don't agree with what I write, they are interested in the conversation. It's clear that people won't respond publically, but they will read and view privately, in spite of your attempts to eliminate my opinion. In the sense that all I ever wanted to do is get people thinking about the other side of unions, I win in that respect. It's no longer one sided on this board.

One last thought. The recent actions by NJ to "buy out" pilots with packages is nothing more than a golden parachute to a lesser scale.

Be careful what you ask for.

No B19, You Lose in All Respects

In the sense that all I ever wanted to do is get people thinking about the other side of unions,I win in that respect. It's no longer one sided on this board.

Once again, misplaced arrogance and self-congratulatory BS. The reason threads involving you gets attention is not because you present the other side. You have done such a pathetic job at it that I would have fired you had I employed your "services". The only reason threads with you get attention is very much like the reasons people like to look at automobile accidents, or might listen to what Charles Manson has to say et al. In other words, your wacko delusions is merely morbid entertainment.

Last edited:
Once again, misplaced arrogance and self-congratulatory BS. The reason threads involving you gets attention is not because you present the other side. You have done such a pathetic job at it that I would have fired you had I employed your "services". The only reason threads with you get attention is very much like the reasons people like to look at automobile accidents, or might listen to what Charles Manson has to say et al. In other words, your wacko delusions are merely morbid entertainment.
That is 100% correct.

whatever kid....nice try but you're done. Kid? Really with that again? You don't know me...If you dont like it being broke then go trim some fat from the FAR's.....that's what I go by. If it's broke then it's broke.....no abiguity no questions you have no say in it. Don't start on that again either. I thought I already made it clear that I agree that it's broke when it's broke and carriying write-ups is a no-no. But people will carry write-ups to K-nowhere just to stall flights, just as much as others will carry write-ups to a MX base. Talk it over with the FAA.....then come apologize.

Thre reason you have labor problems is your own fault.....no ones but YOURS....sorry but that is the truth. Me? Why? It seem's again that you don't know "me".

Pay me what the job pays and you'll see the unions disappear. Simple as that, I can't make it any easier and i'll even fax it to you. You are getting paid what the job pays. A union will not go away if you get a raise. Just go somewhere where you get paid what you think you deserve. No one forced you to take this job and it's not like tha salary was secret until your 1st day at work...

You as management and your gospel are the only ones that change things....YOU alone. Again, you alone, not me.

it's up to YOU if you don't want a union....only YOU. You.

And all that and I only got 1 browser open...imagine what i could do with a dozen. It's a shame we need a union, so do me a favor and change things.....

So what does having a dozen browsers open have to do with your arguement?

skansa/B19

Ok so why did you respond in the first person to an attack on B19? If we are so "deverted", why not put us back on track and simply answer the question?

I say again, why did you respond in the first person to an attack on B19? What?

Time to fess up, we will not let you wriggle out of this one. As a union-avoidance functionary, you must know when it's time to cut your losses. After all your bosses probably don't read most of what you babble about on here anyway, so in spite of your little f-up, you should be a-okay. No need to wriggle. No worries here. Unless you come to ** *****, you'll never know that I'm not B19. Just believe me, or not. Either way, it's pointless for you.

But I am curious do you work under contract? That would be ironic since you are trying to keep pilots from getting the benefits of same. Does your contract stipulate that you are paid by the hour, post, or word? Just curious.

So just because I share the opinion of B19 Flyer, Than I must be him. Well, with that logic you, fischman, waka, brokeflyer, dimeline, Hogprint, jppt2000, etc. are all just one guy/girl. How many monitors do you have and how do you keep up with it all? Talk about a troll...

Latest resources

Back