• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RAH to operate 30-35 EMB-175 for US

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This just in! New concessions from RAH! In order to secure more jets, First officers will now be required to return all aircraft with a full tank of gas at the end of the day. Piedmont Hawthorn and Shell aviation are also excited to be taking Direct deposit from the pilots checks.

jws717 said:
This just in! New concessions from RAH! In order to secure more jets
However, unlike some airlines, our pilots haven't taken concessions for growth. That seems to be missed often...

B727FA said:
However, unlike some airlines, our pilots haven't taken concessions for growth. That seems to be missed often...

I know, but you were the reason the others had to.

jws717 said:
I know, but you were the reason the others had to.
Is this the only time your Captains let you talk??

We will have true Captains (excluding Seat Stealers) from 80/hr up to 114/hr.

Hash all the crap you want, but the rubber meets the road in '07 as our contract becomes amendable. I already have industry leading expectations for MEC. We will continue not to have Jr. Manning and we will keep our ONE COMANY-ONE LIST scope....

BigDave said:
What are your 175 rates? Post them if you are proud of them. The way I read it is your year 3, 175 captain is making $2, more an hour then a year 3, XJT 50 seat captain. Show me your hand there little shooter.......

Proud? Are you proud at XJ? Of what? That you treat people like crap on interviews? Big shot go call me little shooter like I care... and 175 for 135 rates... flightinfo here we go.

Out of the contract:

As of Oct 01 07 btw contract is up in 2007 not that I think much will change but what do I know.

1st year Capt 79-99 seat $64.39
60-78 seat $58.54

1st Year Capt for the 135, 32-49 seat $49.62

How is that 175 for 135 rates? That is all that made me respond.

True it is the same as a 50 seat capt at XJ but I care less what you do at XJ.

You guys all forget that this is driven by supply and demand and will always be. The big hug about raising the bar and crap... pissing against the wind. Today's golden regional will be tomorrow's sinking ship. All regionals are feeding of poor CFIs and 135 or guys without a job. Entry level job dude!!! As long you have CFIs for $10/h (I was one) undercutting will always be the standard. Comair used to be a pretty ********************ty place to work for. XJ wasn't any different at one time. The more people choose to stay as a senior captain at any better regional the more likely it becomes that they will be undercut.

Eco 101. If someone can do it for less it will be done for less. You guys are dreaming if you aren't willing to accept this. You want to change what? Who are you trying to educate? The economy? Eventually CHQ will also be undercut and it already has been.

This is reality. Face it or spend your time at flightinfo. Did anyone expect the Golden years to come again when they entered the industry? If you did you are ignorant. Mass transportation baby.

Just please don't be on my left seat for 4 days bitching about how airlines suck.

I am done with this awesome, informative and, as always, very entertaining thread.

See ya'

ASH said:
Anncmnt 7/24.

PSA MEC is already letting the cat out of the bag. This is in exchange for 20 EMB-145 to be removed from service to be utilized for Continental.

Source is good. PSA folks call your MEC, and post any findings. We will know soon enough. Monday monday....can't trust that day!;)

Soooo...don't I at least get SOMETHING for calling this one? HEY all ya'all making fun of 'ole ASH on page one owe yours truly an apology.
So YEAH my source is good!

BlueCanoe said:
We will have true Captains (excluding Seat Stealers)

Oh...where to begin on this post. Where did you get those US Airways 170s from in the first place? What aircraft did they replace? Which pilots were originally flying those aircraft? Now who stole your seat?

Don't take it out with us, take it with with US Airways management for wanting to dispose MDA's operation.

We bought the assets. Get a life.

Latest resources

Back