RAH to operate 30-35 EMB-175 for US

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Capt.PoopyPants said:
This is because your FO will be making $22-35/hr. Republic guys love to say how their payscales are average or better, and totally disregard what the FO's are making.

Don't you get it?? We made those payscales like that on purpose. No matter what they teach you in crm class, the Captain is the Captain and you are a paid passenger! Your payscale reflects this. Get used to it. One day, when you've got the tiller you'll understand. Phy- to the -fe knows what I'm talkin' about!

Deal with it.

p.s. Try to get in shape before you move on over here. You can't look professional with that flabby gut and your shirt tail hanging out.

Lino Duce said:
Don't you get it?? We made those payscales like that on purpose. No matter what they teach you in crm class, the Captain is the Captain and you are a paid passenger! Your payscale reflects this. Get used to it. One day, when you've got the tiller you'll understand. Phy- to the -fe knows what I'm talkin' about!

Deal with it.

p.s. Try to get in shape before you move on over here. You can't look professional with that flabby gut and your shirt tail hanging out.[/quote

Ha ha ha, quit shaven your head you big *************************! You over in SDF now? Wow censorship.....I guess I call you a big f-a-gola instead

Goosee

Last edited:
Dougie can take one of those Jungle Busses and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

I'm so sick of this crap I could puke......

I'm going to garb a bag of popcorn (a good stiff drink) and watch this unfold. Better than anything on TV tonight.....I love it! If I get buzzed enough I might even be tempted to post...there just might be enough Jack left for that.

LinoDuce...PM sometime

Facts....

rtmcfi said:
Anyone care to post the AWAC Bae-146 rates for FO and Cptn?
146 rates effective March 1st, 2006.

----3-----5-----8-----12----15----18----20
CA 70.66 75.00 81.72 92.14 99.81 106.57 113.06
FO 42.39 45.00 49.03 52.08 (FO pay tops year 10 @ 52.08)

And for direct comparision, RAH 175 rates, effective Oct 1, 2005.

----3-----5-----8-----12----15----18----20
CA 69.98 74.37 81.50 92.47 100.87 109.15 (CA tops year 18)
FO 34.15 (FO pay tops year 4 @ 35.20.)

I'm pretty sure RAH doesn't have anybody near the 4 year FO mark, and if they do its on their own accord. Also, there are less than 25 people on the RAH list that currently have 12 years on property, and less than 90 people with 8 years on property.

Last edited:
rtmcfi said:
Anyone care to post the AWAC Bae-146 rates for FO and Cptn?

does AWAC fly the 146 still? i thought they were phasing all those planes out.

Lino Duce said:

Deal with it.

p.s. Try to get in shape before you move on over here. You can't look professional with that flabby gut and your shirt tail hanging out.

What a prick. Hope I know never fly with you if we ever up at the same airline. So I guess a 777 FO should make like $50 an hour or so cause they are just along for the ride

Latest resources

Back