• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Question for you fractional guys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I didn't throw it out. I believed it was correct but was incorrect. Everyone gets something wrong. Me just not as much.

I think the point is if you don't know then STFU.

I think the point is if you don't know then STFU.

Well if that is the new rules on this website many of the people that post here are screwed.

I can think of quite a few that post whatever they feel like, with no facts to back anything up.

Hell, here are some names; B19, JonJuan are two that pop to mind.

We page the times in manually, but we do it based on the flight times that the FMS records, so it's dead-on accurate.

As NJAowner says, we (NetJets) charge for wheels up to wheels down, plus 6 minutes of taxi time on each end of the flight regardless of how long it really takes. (Source: NetJets web site.) Anything beyond that (say, an hour-long taxi at LGA) isn't directly charged to the owner.

actually you are wrong.

NJA gives the owner 6 minutes on each side of the trip anything over for taxi time the owner pays for.

how long you been here man?

actually you are wrong.

NJA gives the owner 6 minutes on each side of the trip anything over for taxi time the owner pays for.

how long you been here man?

Couple of years. That's how I understood it, and that's exactly what our web page says:

Occupied Hourly Fee
The occupied hourly fee covers flight specific direct operating costs including standard fuel, maintenance, catering (for light and midsize aircraft), and landing fees. You’re charged only for occupied flight hours plus 6 minutes of taxi time (12 minutes on the BBJ) at the beginning and end of each flight.

Maybe it's changed since you got here? I dunno. But that's what I'm reading right off our sales page, and what NJAowner (who pays the bills!) says as well.

HawkerDude -- how many contracts hav eyou signed or ho wmany bills have you received and paid. Either (a) you are wrong, or (b) my contract is abnormal and I have an incredible deal which no other owner has at NJA, or (c) Columbus has been billing me wrong for over 8 years. I will go with (a).

I do not get billed for taxi or ground time, period. I get 0.1 hour (or 6 minutes you decide) tacked on to the beginning and end of each flight for taxi time regardless of the actual amount of time spent in line (that adds up to 0.2 per flight). I know for a fact that CS an Flex do the same.

Diesel -- don't feel bad. I was wrong once too -- I thought I had made a mistake (Only joking guys before you start flaming me).

Fly safe.

I'm never wrong just slightly misinformed. :)

Haaaa

cost

Dont kid yourself...... EVERYTHING is paid for by the customer in one way or another..... How do you think we make a profit?

Free ferry? hahahaaaaw thats crap, they pay for it all...........

Latest resources

Back