• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Question for you fractional guys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just peachy -- yes you do pay for it one way or another but if you read my post --

The on the ground waiting time ends up "getting paid for" in the monthly management fees.

Fly safe.

HawkerDude -- how many contracts hav eyou signed or ho wmany bills have you received and paid. Either (a) you are wrong, or (b) my contract is abnormal and I have an incredible deal which no other owner has at NJA, or (c) Columbus has been billing me wrong for over 8 years. I will go with (a).

I do not get billed for taxi or ground time, period. I get 0.1 hour (or 6 minutes you decide) tacked on to the beginning and end of each flight for taxi time regardless of the actual amount of time spent in line (that adds up to 0.2 per flight). I know for a fact that CS an Flex do the same.

Diesel -- don't feel bad. I was wrong once too -- I thought I had made a mistake (Only joking guys before you start flaming me).

Fly safe.

I guess I am wrong than. I was told that by some PIC when I first started here.

so He was wrong.

Hawker Dude -- no problem.

Isn't the reason we are all here on the board was best stated by Det. Joe Friday --"Just the facts"?

If it were only for the "facts" there would be very few posts on this board.

Fly safe.

I think the point is if you don't know then STFU.

Hey Cam, you need to stop holding back and say it like you mean it!!

Last edited:
"Wheels up to wheels down" is different from "block to block" fo sho.

Do you guys use ACARS, or just pencil in the times in a logbook?

When I used to fly fractional a had several pax come up to the cockpit and look at the FMS and write the flight times down after a trip, seems they wanted to make sure the times were not being padded by the company. I never had a problem with any of them doing it either.

On an unrelated point, 99.9% of our pax were awesome, as were 99.9% of our crews. I moved on to a gravy part 91 corporate gig, but frax flying was by far the most fun from a pure flying enjoyment standpoint. Who knows, with the way things are going I may get to have that fun all over again.

Cheers!

Latest resources

Back