• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Which applies to you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CFIcare said:
...originally left handed but went to a Catholic school where they made me switch...

That's funny because I'm actually right handed in that I throw a ball, etc. with my right hand but write with my left hand because of public school - they pushed the front of my desk up to the front of my neighbors desk so that we were facing each other...I used the same side to write with as he did...so his right was my left.

It doesn't explain the fear of heights though...

I think that came from my first instructor getting killed in a plane crash with another student while I waited at the airport for my lesson. I wasn't afraid of heights before that.

First born and left handed. Not terrified of heights but not a huge fan either.

Right handed,

Second born,

No fear of heights, huge fear of falling, although once an avid skydiver (go figure)?

Right handed, second and last child (Fav child). I've never been high before. I can't believe you guys admit to that! I have heard that pilots have a higher than usual rate of alcoholism, divorce, and suicide. This must be true because I have never met a pilot that does not drink, and I have had many friends get AIDS (Aviation Induced Divorce Syndrome). As for suicide, well I'm still here. Check back with me tomorrow. :bomb: Maybe that is what happens to the pilots that don't drink?

Last edited:
Oh ya, I am afraid of "The King" from the Burger King commercials. I am also afraid of the food at Burger King, but that is a entirely different thread.

First bort, right handed ... afraid of heights, but not much ... I think it's the forward motion that takes your mind off of the falling part. I get a little uneasy hovering in a helicopter, or when performing stalls, I guess because you lose some of the forward motion, and you're just hanging up there. Standing on the top of an observation deck on a tall building makes me a bit uneasy, but I never had a problem with heights while flying (stalls and spins excluded)

That post was not meant to be taken seriously, and come to think of it neither is this thread. Either way, nice to meet you. :cool:
A friend of mine interviewed at PACE. The guy doing the interview asked 3 questions that we found pretty funny:

Do you drink alot?
A: No
You will
Do you smoke?
A: No
You will
Are you married?
A: Yes
You will not be after working here

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back