• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Which applies to you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are you tracking this stuff to see if its true??

Second born, left handed, afraid of heights like ladders, cliffs, balcanies, and open grate bridges and stairs. I force myself to do stuff like rock climbing because the adrenalin feels soooooo good, but I shake like a little puppy!

First born, right handed, not afraid of heights but always had fear of someone/something pushing me.
Ten year difference betwen my sibling and I.

OK...I want to know how Lead Sled got enough pull around here to enable the poll feature again?

Wasn't that a banned feature a while back?

Good work Lead Sled!

I've always been a lefty. While growing up, my grandparents would constantly take things like forks, pencils, crayons out of my left hand and place them in my right hand. Never worked.

I'm way right-brained and left-handed.

First born out of two, and yep I'm left handed. I've heard left handed people tend to be more artistic, which is true for me as I originally was going to be a commercial artist before I went nuts. Also, I too am afraid of heights. However, I am getting better about that one as I have taken a real liking to mountain climbing and it has caused me to confront my fear of heights, which is making it less of a problem for me.

English said:
OK...I want to know how Lead Sled got enough pull around here to enable the poll feature again?

Wasn't that a banned feature a while back?

Good work Lead Sled!
I threatened them - I told them that I'd go back to using my old avatar. :D

Besides, this will now be able to be used as a meaningful interview question. If you're not a lefty and/or the eldest child and afraid of heights then you couldn't possibly be a good pilot. :eek:

I think that there are some guys on this forum that are even now practicing with their left hand and figuring out a way to off their older brothers. Anything to get that PFT King Air copilot job.

'Sled

Last edited:
I though maybe you threatened them with a picture of HMR's feet...

Latest resources

Back