• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Which applies to you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lead Sled said:
HMR likes to compare his flying skills and looks to Bob Hoover and Brad Pitt. He's correct - he looks like Bob Hoover and flies like Brad Pit. :p
That's a keeper!
I'm left handed.
Don't like heights, unless I'm in an airplane.
I'm the youngest of 3, but 7 year separates me from my sister, and 9 to my brother. So I'm kind of a "first born" or "only child".

2 out of 3

Interesting topic.

I'm firstborn, originally left handed but went to a Catholic school where they made me switch. Now I write with my right hand but can also write with my left. Afraid of heights? nope. High bridges, bungee jumping, twisty mountain roads with no guardrail....love 'em. I WOULD hesitate to combine bungee jumping off a high bridge on a twisty mountain road with no guardrail, however.:D

First born, right handed (But actually do a lot of stuff with my left hand, and wear my big pilot watch onmy right hand), and I love heights.

First born (given away), write with my right hand, and do most other things with my left - dial phone numbers, use knife etc

Interesting topic - so whats the answer? Do I win?

1 of 3

Right handed, not afraid of heights and first of two. Check out this article about fear of heights among pilots by Rod Machado. I think it addresses the WHY behind what all of you are curious about! One thing I'll bett iss thatt alll pilotts aree worsee att spppellling thann otherr peoplee!

I'm first born, but right handed and have no trouble with heights at all. (However I do draw the line at bungee jumping.)

I bat left and ride goofy though. Go figure.

-Goose

Latest resources

Back