• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Punk rock pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I loved Sublime way before they got big.

Old School Chili's Rocked "Mothers Milk", Primus SUCKS:puke:

Last edited:
Love the old stuff.....but has anyone metioned Husker Du?? Great song called "New Day Rising"....that's the only lyric besides a lot of screaming! Also, a great local band I used to watch in Richmond, VA was Death Piggy. Ahhhh - the memories of being a senior in 1985-1986! F...I'm feeling old now, thanks! :)

BTW...had never heard of Primus before Rush's 'Roll the Bones' tour. They came out - started off with the intro to Zepplin's "Kashmir" - the crowd went nuts, and then they broke into "Wynona's Big Brown Beaver"........talk about freaking people out!

Last edited:
F!@# yeah! Check out www.punkrock.org

These still get funny looks from the wife when one of them "sneaks" into the CD player -- just to name a few ;) :

Operation Ivy
7 Seconds
PIL
JFA
Bauhaus/Peter Murphy
Tones on Tail/Love and Rockets
Black Flag/Rollins
Butthole Surfers
Dead Milkmen
The Clash
The Cramps
The Damned <---Stupid censoring software LMAO!!!
The Cure (OLD!!!)
Dead Kennedys
The Exploited
L7
The Misfits
The Ramones (saw their last show ever!)
Smashing Pumpkins
The Smiths
Sonic Youth
TSOL
Siouxie & The Banshees
Psychadelic Furs
Flogging Molly
The Breeders
Bad Religion
Tiger Army
Fugazi
Bad Brains

Lately:
Danzig
White Zombie
MOTORHEAD!!!
Ministry
Jane's Addiction
White Zombie
Social D
Union Underground
Nashville Pu$$y
Metallica
Tool
Rage Against The Machine
Faith No More

Last edited:
Thats a bunch of great bands captain X.I met Kevin Seconds once, in Atlanta.Also met Greg Hetson from BAD RELIGION at a MILLENCOLIN show in Austin,TX.

Now its all emo, but man, so full of beautiful girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yummy.

dc10dude said:
You ever seen another state of mind? Great movie.

I saw Social D play, and Mike Ness was so drunk he was forgetting the lyrics to his songs. He completely gave up during "So far away". You know what? They still sounded great.

i own a copy of Another State of Mind, ahhh pretty funny to see Mike Ness all skynni and with no tattoos, its a great movie really

Joy Division (of course)
The Strangers (all time favourite)
The Sisters of Mercy (heard them on the radio last month and just about drove off the road!)
Peter Murphy
The Dickies
and many others previously mentioned

Bobby Orr 4 said:
Joy Division (of course)
The Strangers (all time favourite)
The Sisters of Mercy (heard them on the radio last month and just about drove off the road!)
Peter Murphy
The Dickies
and many others previously mentioned

if you like Joy Division check out Interpol, a NY band that many hail as the "new Joy Division", really good stuff.

I never heard any Black Flag tunes but I really like Henry Rollins - i know he's annoying but he and the band really rock.

The Dickies had pretty funny lyrics.......if you like the Queers or Screeching Weasel check www.the-apers.com theyre from Holland and friends of mine, i stayed at their house over there during vacactions, you can download some mp3s and videos,

Latest resources

Back