Punk rock pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fernando said:
The Dickies had pretty funny lyrics.......if you like the Queers or Screeching Weasel check www.the-apers.com theyre from Holland and friends of mine, i stayed at their house over there during vacactions, you can download some mp3s and videos,

Haven't read the whole thread just most of it but OH MAN! does this bring back memories.

A newer band that you all might like if you haven't heard about them is the Yeah, yeah, yeahs. I kinda thought of them as "Romonesesque" but they definitely have their own sound as well.

Punk/New Wave/Old Goth to Industrial is the music I love.

Ministry and Skinny Puppy being my favorites but there is so much that I like too! Someone mentioned Sisters of Mercy ("This corrosion" my favorite).

Anyone liked Gary Newman? He was/is a pilot and brought aviation into some of his songs in the early 80s.

Diver, you had to know I would eventually show up on this thread.

I still wear Dead Kennedys T-shirts.

Did I miss it or did anybody mention The Adverts?

BE99chick said:
Diver, you had to know I would eventually show up on this thread.

I still wear Dead Kennedys T-shirts.

Did I miss it or did anybody mention The Adverts?

I'm amazed it took you this long!

ahhhh

CIRCLE JERKS!!!!!!!!!!

ok. I OK now. Just had a senior moment

And for those of you who think I haven't seen the previous "all your are base belong to us" posts...

Time for another cocktail...I'm buying...CAK tonight!!!!

Sorry I was too lazy too look through all five pages to see if anybody mentioned the dead milkmen.

Anybody know who did a song called "Colt 45"? I think it was the Butthole Surfers. anybody...Beuller...Beuller....

All I wanted was a COKE!!

And United wouldn't give it to me!

You put me in a regional
Said it was the only solution
To protect me from the enemy
Myself.

How's that? A little regional angst?

i had the chance to see Green Day opening for Bad Religion in San Francisco october 1993, before they were famous (but i was already a fan) but missed it for a stupid family dinner! 11 years later i ended up seeing Green Day here in Monterrey,Mexico in an arena, along with 8000 more people....i got bored.Spent most of the time looking at girls, there were plenty!

Anyway my last show was some local show i guess,, as for international bands, i guess it was Agnostic Front back in July 05

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back