• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA Takes the 900s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can't put the blame on the PSA pilots, but the PSA MEC just committed what might be the biggest sell out of the regional pilot group as a whole.

Unreal..... I've got mine, screw you......

What happened to change their minds in just a few days?

OPECJet said:
Can't put the blame on the PSA pilots, but the PSA MEC just committed what might be the biggest sell out of the regional pilot group as a whole.

Unreal..... I've got mine, screw you......

We cant forget what they did to the two other WOed just a couple of years ago.

Looks like PSA still lives up to their stellar reputation.

It is just another notch for management.......for now.

The only silver lining is that the pilots that actually work under the USAirways umbrella actually get the planes and the work, and it isn't farmed out to someone else. Further, their contract is up for renegotiation and better to get the planes on the property and get a better rate later than to say no and then Mesa gets them.

Now the proverbial J4J vs. PSA'ers feud will begin.

Can't wait.

A350

vrb115 said:
Looks Like the TSA pilots are the only one with some balls and soon to be unemployed

UHH.... Think before you type.

AWAC STILL HAS A BIG PAIR.

I hope this goes out for a vote. I would like to see how the pilots vote. It will speak volumes of the group.

AWAC does indeed have a pair.

What has happened at PSA is this. The MEC tried for improvements to the original proposal. The company refused to move. The MEC made a commitment early on to send whatever developed out to the pilot group to vote on. A membership vote can only happen on a TA/LOA. The MEC adopted the proposal as a TA so that it could go to the pilot group for a vote. This does not constitute an endorsement or a validation of the proposal or a capitulation to the company. It is a legal step that needs to be taken to allow the pilot group to participate. Wouldn't you want a vote? The MEC is not making a favorable recommendation at this time. Discussions continue.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back