PSA Takes the 900s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PropPiedmont said:
Well PSA fell apart.........The PSA MEC has accepted all terms for the CRJ-900 proposal and without a ratification vote from the pilot group.

Very, very sad.

Where did you get this information? Our MEC had to accept the proposal or TA as presented by management with no willingness to negotiate 9negative endorsement). IT WILL BE SUBJECT TO RATIFICATION FROM THE PILOT GROUP. THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED YET.

Last edited:
If i get the chance to Vote it will be a solid NO FRIGGIN WAY. But i guess that comes as no surprise.

ex j-41 said:
If i get the chance to Vote it will be a solid NO FRIGGIN WAY. But i guess that comes as no surprise.

According to the MEC we will vote on it. They just had to accept it so the voting process can begin as I understand.

People really jump the gun on flightinfo. B190 is correct. The MEC said that they had to "accept" the proposal as a TA so that it could go out for a vote. The pilots at PSA obviously wanted a vote and I would guess so that they can tell the company to shove it! The title of this thread is very misleading.

oooopps... i already sent my cover letter saying CONGRATS on the 900's...probably won't be getting that call now

B190Captain said:
Where did you get this information? Our MEC had to accept the proposal or TA as presented by management with no willingness to negotiate 9negative endorsement). IT WILL BE SUBJECT TO RATIFICATION FROM THE PILOT GROUP. THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED YET.

I apologize. I was only told that the PSA MEC had accepted the terms and that a vote was not to happen. I just wanted to post the info ASAP. I have since listened to the hotline update, which took a few hours because it was so busy.

Once again, sorry.

Jpilot23 said:
oooopps... i already sent my cover letter saying CONGRATS on the 900's...probably won't be getting that call now

What?

You *want* to be an FO in a 90 seat aircraft for those payrates???

What's the big deal about a single pay rate? I get paid the same on my puny 727 as one of our A-380 Captains will be in a couple of years.

Latest resources

Back