PSA offered 900's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FirstMate said:
Its pathetic that one would even have to remind pilots or any adult in a professional environment not to vandalize a bathroom.

No kidding. Happens everywhere though. Been to the crapper in the PIT crew room lately? Pretty well disgusting.

Our CLT crew room is the old first class lounge that the airport really did want to give us. Our CP lobbied to get it and of course the usual nipples decide to scribble on walls like it is the old Philly Trailer! It's nicest crew room PSA has ever had, nice chairs, big screen TV with cable and some fools are going to get us booted.

Last edited:
Sawmill said:
Are you kidding me?!? You are a chief pilot and you are this worked up about bathroom wall writing? My God...makes me wonder what is really important to management.

Yeah, That's it, when I'm not firing tools like you, I'm the Uniform Police, sitting around waiting to see MY pilots not wearing a hat and/or the bathroom police looking for vandals and Boy Oh Boy, Don't let me catch you writing on the bathroom wall not wearing your hat!!!...Give me a break, It's the nicest crew room I've ever been in AND when I fire myself, I would like to hang out in there.

PSACPSP

Last edited:
PSAChiefPilots said:
It's the nicest crew room I've ever been in AND when I fire myself, I would like to hang out in there.

You better hurry up and do that then. Seems to me that when we get all these nice new shiny 900s and we go to only 3 hour stage lengths we won't have any more airport appreciation sits and no more sitting in the crew room.

nethan said:
You better hurry up and do that then. Seems to me that when we get all these nice new shiny 900s and we go to only 3 hour stage lengths we won't have any more airport appreciation sits and no more sitting in the crew room.

Wishful thinking on your part... Me firing myself.

As far as the Shiny Metal...It's got to past first!
PSACPSP

PSAChiefPilots said:
Yeah, That's it, when I'm not firing tools like you, I'm the Uniform Police, sitting around waiting to see MY pilots not wearing a hat and/or the bathroom police looking for vandals and Boy Oh Boy, Don't let me catch you writing on the bathroom wall not wearing your hat!!!...Give me a break, It's the nicest crew room I've ever been in AND when I fire myself, I would like to hang out in there.

PSACPSP

Why would you call me a tool? And why are you acting like a child? Are you not an adult? I wouldnt know because you have never even bothered to introduce yourself to me (I was a new hire not long ago) ...every other place I have worked the chief pilot/boss made the effort to welcome me to the company. Do you treat all YOUR pilots like that? That says volumns about the way this place is run. Just my 2/100 of a dollar.

d328pilot said:
PSA has been offered 20 CRJ 900s with 20 more options. They do want a single pay rate for the 200, 700, and 900. More info to follow...

That-a-way, continue to destroy the profession like skywest and mesa.

I've met the CP personally. You're lucky to work for a guy like that. Many regionals have tools in that position......

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back