PSA just official became the bottom feeder

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Letting the fox guard the chickens?

So does that make it official now.... we can use Brownstreak instead of Bluestreak? :)

A short sighted pilot group that has harmed the industry that the rest of us are trying to save. Its hard to raise the bar when you have groups like this undermining collective efforts. PSA will never get the 900 and Mesa will now fly it for even less. The upgrade carrot was held high and now USAir managment has new leverage for getting even more out of the Mesa w*************************.

Pathetic...

To my knowledge Mesa MEC turned down such a proposal. Comparing what happened at 2002 at Mesa to today is not a comparison. USAIR did not form another wholly own with all new hires and threated PSA to take all their planes to my knowledge. See why it is different times today?

88 percent of their pilots just accepted 18th year CRJ 900 with 86 seats capacity $104 per hour.

You earned your name of a bottom feeder from now on.

Congratulations.

wow- 104 per hour sucks by all acounts.

Hourly rate is only part of the story. It the whole contract as a whole that makes for a decent place to work. Sadly PSA has a 10 year old pos contract.

Hourly rate is only part of the story. It the whole contract as a whole that makes for a decent place to work. Sadly PSA has a 10 year old pos contract.

I agree 200 percent, that is why you negotiate rates last and only if you have the airframes on order or on the property.

But, having your chief pilot as an MEC Chair explains everything..

Good luck getting a contract after you agreed on this LOA.

adios

"dont talk to him, he is a PSA pilot"

Latest resources

Back