• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA just official became the bottom feeder

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Avi8r.... may I suggest you read "one day in the life of Ivan denisovich". You might reconsider that stupid avatar of yours.

Did your wife get screwed by a PSA pilot?
No, it was his daughter. "How old are you? 16...18? You're first" Giggity giggity giggity gooo!

Sniper, you need to get laid. There is almost no other explaination for how someone could get this fired up about something that happens at a company who you clearly believe yourself to be above. You flightinfo trolls are entertaining to me most of the time but you're out of control. Get a life.

The easiest way to express displeasure with PSA is to deny them a ride when they come asking. "oh a PSA pilot, sorry MX did not top off the O2 tank during the last line check - can't give you a ride today". . .

Well I don't commute anymore and bid NO for the loa. And think that denying the Jumpseat is wrong. We all spend a considerable time on the road and some poor pilot just wants to go home and play with his/ her kids.
The loa pay is on par with other airlines. The reason I voted no is not because of pay.

The easiest way to express displeasure with PSA is to deny them a ride when they come asking. "oh a PSA pilot, sorry MX did not top off the O2 tank during the last line check - can't give you a ride today". . .

If you gonna do that then there's plenty of other regionals that would be in line to be denied. Am I disappointed at PSA voting that in by 88%? Hell ya! But they are always welcomed on my Jumpseat!

For years Mesa has undercut other airlines to win flying, now its there turn to feel the pain that many of us have felt. Just sorry it had to be our WO'ed brothers. Lets just hope that if they do get the 900's on the property they will fix this pay problem on the next contract!

Jumpseat wars in the past have accomplished NOTHING!

Why lie? Too cowardly to stand behind your ideals?

Why lie? Too cowardly to stand behind your ideals?

Seriously! I'd have more respect if he told me I don't like the fact your company voted those crappy rates in! Catch the next one! Then to be a wimpy pus and lie!

I had a Skybus Captain back in the day going to Hilton Head and I told him what I thought of their payrates and workrules. I took him to Hilton Head, but let him know the equipment he flew for those rates were crazy. He thought so too. But I didn't leave him in CLT......

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back