Proud to be Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What a tool bag!!!

There's nothing like having a good laugh at someone elses expense. Seems to be an ongoing thing around here.

some of the new guys especially from the academy or weirdly proud enough to do that.

Good one. Way to take something completly random and get a cheap one in at those academy guys.

Dave

Maybe it you saw The Guat at the grocery store? Wonder whatever happened to him?

hahaha...The Guat, now you're getting old school. Wasn't he a comair intern? He had a link to his website with the picture of the FedEx 727 with a caption, "md11 I be thinkin" Anyone have any guat sightings?

Gosh, I've gone into the grocery store/convenience store on the way home from a trip and left my epaulets on (no tie, ID or hat, obviously)... I didn't realize I was doing it to get girls until I read this thread!

I.P. Freley said:
Gosh, I've gone into the grocery store/convenience store on the way home from a trip and left my epaulets on (no tie, ID or hat, obviously)... I didn't realize I was doing it to get girls until I read this thread!

I guess you didn't get the chicks huh.. me neither!!

Indeed. This is BS

I’m not going to read all 3 pages but I will say this;

My grocery store is located between the airport and my house. So, yes, after a long working day I will go to the grocery shop in my uniform (not with a had on though, that is dorky!!)

Also, on my way to the airport, from time to time, I will stop at starbucks to get myself a nice cop of coffee.. Does that make me a dork? Well, guess what, I don’t care !

Regards,
FD

By the way: I don’t need a uniform to get chicks.. :D

Flyingdutchman said:

Apparently I do... And apparently it ain't workin'. :rolleyes:

Flyingdutchman said:
Indeed. This is BS

I’m not going to read all 3 pages but I will say this;

My grocery store is located between the airport and my house. So, yes, after a long working day I will go to the grocery shop in my uniform (not with a had on though, that is dorky!!)

Also, on my way to the airport, from time to time, I will stop at starbucks to get myself a nice cop of coffee.. Does that make me a dork? Well, guess what, I don’t care !

Regards,
FD

Relax buddy!!! The guy in question did wear his hat and that is what we're talking about. It's not the fact that he wore his uniform, it's the fact that he kept his hat on.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back