Proud to be Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dave Grohl said:
The chief pilots have a hard enough time getting people to wear the friggin' hat while on duty at the airport...I doubt they give a rat's ass that you aren't wearing it while tooling around Kroger.

(Oh, look...there's Jack hiding behind the lettuce, where's my hat? **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**...busted)

I hear Jack's going to JFK

AAnd it's Krogersssss. Always gets me when they add an S to the end!

I wouldn't knock the guy for wearing the hat...maybe he had a bad hair day! or maybe he's that captain you guys have that has hair down to his a$$ and has to tuck it up in his hat......who knows?
My hat stays up in the corner of the closet probably gray now from all the dust!
We don't have to wear our hats, so I guess we are officially "Men without Hats"

Still funny to read 5 pages of this though!

cl65capt said:
Just make sure you dont wear your hat into Peacox after a highspeed.

Ahh, yes! The world famous lingerie show! Nice cheap steaks, though....not bad during recurrent when staying at the Comfort.

chperplt said:
You heard wrong... Max is going to JFK and Jack is GSO bound.

You also heard wrong. Jack is going to GSO, Brian is going to be in JFK, with the rest of them rotating through to help get it set up. Obviously they are expecting some growinig pains in JFK.

Brian is going to JFK as of when?

Accordning to the CPs office... Brian is no longer in the CPs office. Are they adding another CP? His old position is an FO position.

Last edited:
he is in upgrade training right now... hes qualified for the job.. and since i doubt anyone else in the office is jumping at the chance to go, they can work out a deal.

I know he's qualified for the job..

As of last week Max said he was going to JFK. In this age of cutting every cost they can, I don't see an extra CP on the payroll.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back