Proud to be Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
N813CA said:
Comair requires us to wear full uniform PERIOD. If we are at the store or at work. If we are not wearing our hat at the store we can be fired, it is in our Operation Manual. Go crap yourself.

DorK!!!

N813CA said:
Comair requires us to wear full uniform PERIOD. If we are at the store or at work. If we are not wearing our hat at the store we can be fired, it is in our Operation Manual. Go crap yourself.

Are you a check airman? I better memorize my chart notams.

Let's think a little outside the container...if you go to the store in uniform..you are an idiot. He could have shredded the bars and tie and would have looked like a normal idiot with a white shirt and funny poly slacks. If you get fired for not wearing your uniform in full dress then I want some of the cash I donated for the strike back.

N813,

Take the eps off, shed the tie and wings and it becomes just another white shirt! I did have one check out girl ask me if I was a cop though. I geuss cause of the flaps on the shirt. I told her no bell captain! She pretty much ignored me after that so it was mission accomplished.

N813CA said:

Must be part of the concessions.

yea i work there, I wish we could wear aloha shirts and slippers.

when I get home I shed all my gear except my hat and tie, my girlfriend loves the hat and tie routine. oooppps!!! did I say that out loud?

Flap operator, you you should have called TBS, I am sure you could have gotten at least a "Very Funny" out of it.

some of the new guys especially from the academy or weirdly proud enough to do that.

N813CA said:

Um...I'm sure the intent is to keep pilots from showing up in public places with epaulets and no tie...or a hat and no epaulets...and so on and so forth. No one here who thinks rationally would take your Ops manual that literally. Get fired for not shopping in uniform? Puhleez.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back