• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Proud to be Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ok ok, point taken. I agree. That is stupid.

Whatever works for him I guess..

Hahaha I needed agood laugh today, too bad I hadn't seen this post before!!

I start taking my uniform off when I get in the employee bus, 4 days is more than enough wearing a monkey suit!!

Gator1999 said:
hahaha...The Guat, now you're getting old school. Wasn't he a comair intern? He had a link to his website with the picture of the FedEx 727 with a caption, "md11 I be thinkin" Anyone have any guat sightings?

Hi, I'm new to the board, tell me about The Guat, with that name alone there must be a lot of stories about him.

blue_side_up said:
Thank you guys for giving me a good laugh.

That's what we're here for. And, maybe sometimes, to actually give some useful info.

Flechas said:
Hahaha I needed agood laugh today, too bad I hadn't seen this post before!!

I start taking my uniform off when I get in the employee bus, 4 days is more than enough wearing a monkey suit!!

I totally agree! This requirement that Comair pilots wear full uniform in a grocery store sounds hokey at best!
I start shedding the dork attire walking through the terminal. I hear our company frowns upon that and I'll prolly get in trouble someday for it! But I get so sick of little old ladies asking me where the restroom is, or the Delta flight to LA.
The fact is, wearing your full uniform anywhere outside of the airport and flight deck is the dorkiest thing one could do! Sheesh!

The next time you want to have some fun on the way to/from work, hide the hat, put on the dark trenchcoat, hold a Jepp binder in your hand and ask random passerbys, "Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal savior?"

HughBeamont said:
The next time you want to have some fun on the way to/from work, hide the hat, put on the dark trenchcoat, hold a Jepp binder in your hand and ask random passerbys, "Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal savior?"

Thats great!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back