• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pretty sad...thanks DS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, your ok Waco.. reverting to insults is usually a bit more fun anyways. Although your insult was a bit on the weak side it was still a good try. You lost me a bit at the end but oh well.

I agree this is a lame end to a rather useless yet entertaining thread.

Intra Webs 101:

The Internet is not made up of a series of tubes as a now dead Senator famously proclaimed. It is made up of servers that are connected. Users can connect to the network of servers through ISPs.

Now follow along here...

When I post information on a web site that is hosted on a server that is connected to the Internet...well by golly, that information is now linked in and is searchable. Indeed, links are what make the Internet work. I link to others work and they link to others and they link to still others. It grows and grows and becomes like a WEB. If people didn't post and repost other peoples thoughts and ideas and links to stories and sites then jinky jonkers there would be no Internet.

Leave CRJ alone for reposting from some blog. It's the backbone of what makes the Internet work. Just cause his linked article was news to you doesn't mean it's new.

Last edited:
wacoflyr;2037936 Wow. We had this kind of troll attacking us not too long ago. That sucks. I wish the Netjet guys the best, and freedom from this drivel. It's sad when disgruntled former employees can't move on with their lives. I suppose he is to be pitied.

Does bring back some memories..............

I'll tell you what I did.

Before 2005 CBA ... I was stressed out and posted things i shouldn't have on this board. That was before I read that Wired article I linked to about employers filing lawsuits to find out who was posting on message boards.

I asked the forum moderator to delete my posts and referenced that article. I guess i had 500 or 600 posts deleted. The moderator deleted my posts as requested. I guess board moderators like lawsuits as much as I do....

I don't care who you are or who they are, please do not use personal info in your posts. Refer to your terms of agreement.

OWW~

Hey PW, even the Columbus Dispatch is referencing the e-mail.... Give their editor a call and tell 'em they better stop.

Only guy getting sued is the former VP who illegally broke into company files and sent out disparaging remarks from NJA computers.

I've asked onewithwings to cancel my membership here so I can resist the temptation of spending any more time here.

Adios

The reporter doesn't work for us. I'm still amazed you'd rather keep this going. Even your fellow furloughed co-workers are emailing me telling me what an *********************************** you are for doing things like this.

I got bets you're not really leaving. If you are, it's because you think it will erase any evidence the company may use in the future to nail your ass. Too late goober. It's all been saved already.

Funny, I just looked and it shows you still logged on reading this thread. If you really DID ask them to cancel your account, then why are you still on reading? What do you care what's written from here on out?

Like I said, it's the SaMe old ******************** we've come to expect from you.

Latest resources

Back