• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pretty sad...thanks DS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're right, I'll stop. All the best to you sir. Fly safe and make sure not to hang out too much in dark allies. Why do you hang out there anyway? We don't even have allies down here.

No allies here either, just sunshine and hot weather. Agreed. I'm finished too. Co-worker wants to play some tennis.

Wow. We had this kind of troll attacking us not too long ago. That sucks. I wish the Netjet guys the best, and freedom from this drivel. It's sad when disgruntled former employees can't move on with their lives. I suppose he is to be pitied.

Last edited:
Gret,

If you were a NetJets pilot, you'd be able to answer all of those questions you ask.

Also, I don't think that matching a name with an aircraft type is the way to go if NJ were conducting an initial disciplinary investigation.

Dude, what disciplinary investigation? We don't work for NetJets anymore. We have first shots at being rehired but WE ARE NOT ON THEIR PAYROLL. I can stand up here and say whatever I want about NJA and repost anything that is in the public domain. So can CRJFlyer.

So again, what exactly is NJA going to investigate on a former employee?

Just because you guys don't work at netjets at this time doesn't mean the company can't take legal action. What legal action? I don't know. I'm just a pilot.

My advice is to use discretion. No one seems to be doing that today.

Safe flying all.

Dude, what disciplinary investigation? We don't work for NetJets anymore. We have first shots at being rehired but WE ARE NOT ON THEIR PAYROLL. I can stand up here and say whatever I want about NJA and repost anything that is in the public domain. So can CRJFlyer.

So again, what exactly is NJA going to investigate on a former employee?

For those of us who have been through what you are going through now before... 4 times, please allow me to illuminate.

An employee has several statuses of employment...

-Active
-Inactive (LOA, Medical,, Military)
-Furloughed
-Terminated

There is always one in the group who pushes things too far and find themselves changing their status from furloughed to terminated.

It can happen. It does happen.

FWIW.

Flylow.

While I understand what your trying to convey. And I can appreciate that some are more cautious than others. I have yet to buy into the "big brother is watching" mentality. Or the "watch what you say because you might get sued" crowd

Last edited:
Flylow.

While I understand what your trying to convey. And I can appreciate that some are more cautious than others. I have yet to buy into the "big brother is watching" mentality. Or the "watch what you say because you might get sued" crowd

How about buying into you being a classless dip?

Okay, I just insulted a guy instead of arguing with his point of view. I violated one of my principles. I feel bad. Still... it seemed appropriate. Did I do a bad thing, or was that okay? I think maybe it was! I feel better now. Say, these multiple postings in a row from the same guy are kinda fun. Thanks for the idea, CRJ useta flyer!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back