Pretty sad...thanks DS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You beat me to it..I was about to say "Come on inspector gadget, I'm waiting"

And besides, I would never post names again. Not here anyway. I do feel bad about the whole Porter issue and I was forgiven by the person that was wrongfully accused. She's a great person. She has a lot more class than you, that's for sure.

Ha! G200 we now have more in common, I made a similar error, I mistook CRJ for for the wrong individual.
Having Porter over at your New Year's Eve party says what kind of a person you are. A gentleman and class act.

CRJ, G200 made a mistake he recovered from, the road you're going down is a very slippery slope with your jihad.

Last edited:
Ha! G200 we now have more in common, I made a similar error, I mistook CRJ for for the wrong individual.
Having Porter over at your New Year's Eve party says what kind of a person you are. A gentleman and class act.

CRJ, G200 made a mistake he recovered from, the road you're going down a very slippery slope with your jihad.

She's awesome. If you ever meet her, you'll know. Thanks though!

CRJ, G200 made a mistake he recovered from, the road you're going down a very slippery slope with your jihad.

Copying a pasting from another public website. I'm not too worried. I wouldn't have ever called it Jihad. But whatever floats your boat.

I see something I post it. I have a point of view others have theirs. Unfortunately, I won't be inviting PW over for any NYEve parties.

I am impressed that he was able to somehow smooth that one over with the lady. I would have been less forgiving.

Last edited:
Haven't we all heard enough of this childish banter? It's getting really lame..............

Sokol is pi$$ed. Time to move on....

I would have agreed, but PW had to get his words in. Now it's just for pure childish, immature entertainment.

Here's hoping that one day, way off in the distant, I find him in a dark alley, alone..And before you think what I think your thinking PW.. Not for "that" purpose.:beer:

edited because my two little beer clinking dudes didn't appear the first time.

I would have agreed, but PW had to get his words in. Now it's just for pure childish, immature entertainment.

Here's hoping that one day, way off in the distant, I find him in a dark alley, alone..And before you think what I think your thinking PW.. Not for "that" purpose.:beer:

edited because my two little beer clinking dudes didn't appear the first time.

Ahh, never mind

Last edited:
Only difference I see between me and you at the moment is that I am posting for fun. You on the other hand take it way too seriously.

We can take it old school and insult each others momma's.

Only difference I see between me and you at the moment is that I am posting for fun. You on the other hand take it way too seriously.

We can take it old school and insult each others momma's.

You're right, I'll stop. All the best to you sir. Fly safe and make sure not to hang out too much in dark allies. Why do you hang out there anyway? We don't even have allies down here.

Latest resources

Back