Premium Pay at ASA for the 4th of July weekend

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

captjorge74

Ok I am opening a can of worms here but with all the restricted days we had each month the company decided to offer premium pay for this weekend. I guess ASA finally realized we are short staffed. Hmmmmm now they want us to help them after we tried to swap our trips and keep getting denied for low coverage. Good luck this weekend ASA!!!! :p

Ok I am opening a can of worms here but with all the restricted days we had each month the company decided to offer premium pay for this weekend. I guess ASA finally realized we are short staffed. Hmmmmm now they want us to help them after we tried to swap our trips and keep getting denied for low coverage. Good luck this weekend ASA!!!! :p

I think by offering 150% pay they will have a lot of luck. Money talks!

Sure does and speaking of money I think it's not a bad idea to run a lean group for three months and then be properly staffed for the rest of the year. Sounds like a great money savings idea.

Well Im already blocked at 97 hours with 102 hours of credit. I dont think I will have any luck picking up any trips so that is why I say GOOD LUCK this weekend ASA.

The last 3 months I have been credited over 100 and 2 months ago I was at 117. I understand that we have to run lean but maybe the company should have waited until after summer. I don't wish furlough on anyone, not even mesa pilots.. I just hate there mgmt..

Latest resources

Back