Premium Pay at ASA for the 4th of July weekend

captjorge74

Total Time
Ok I am opening a can of worms here but with all the restricted days we had each month the company decided to offer premium pay for this weekend. I guess ASA finally realized we are short staffed. Hmmmmm now they want us to help them after we tried to swap our trips and keep getting denied for low coverage. Good luck this weekend ASA!!!! :p

777forever

Total Time
Ok I am opening a can of worms here but with all the restricted days we had each month the company decided to offer premium pay for this weekend. I guess ASA finally realized we are short staffed. Hmmmmm now they want us to help them after we tried to swap our trips and keep getting denied for low coverage. Good luck this weekend ASA!!!! :p
I think by offering 150% pay they will have a lot of luck. Money talks!

goahead

Total Time
Sure does and speaking of money I think it's not a bad idea to run a lean group for three months and then be properly staffed for the rest of the year. Sounds like a great money savings idea.

captjorge74

Total Time
Well Im already blocked at 97 hours with 102 hours of credit. I dont think I will have any luck picking up any trips so that is why I say GOOD LUCK this weekend ASA.

777forever

Total Time
Well Im already blocked at 97 hours with 102 hours of credit. I dont think I will have any luck picking up any trips so that is why I say GOOD LUCK this weekend ASA.
Nice! I know someone crediting 110 hrs

rightseatjocky

GO PADRES
Total Time
The last 3 months I have been credited over 100 and 2 months ago I was at 117. I understand that we have to run lean but maybe the company should have waited until after summer. I don't wish furlough on anyone, not even mesa pilots.. I just hate there mgmt..

Salukipilot4590

IS WE ON TV?
Total Time
80 of our fellow pilots are crediting zero.
Yeah I wonder how much credit time there is to go around?

(I also wonder if that made any sense)

rightseatjocky

GO PADRES
Total Time
Agreed Captjorge.. I wish they were back also
yet, Skywest is getting 12 more 70 seaters..
Just doesn't make sense..

JumpersAway

Cruise Bores Me.......
Total Time
9000++
Yea, but are those 70 seaters going to the Delta side, or over to the United side. Frankly, I think if things keep up the way they are, we ought to push a hard offensive campaign to net all the 90 seaters flying in and out of Atlanta. They don't need a base here, it's cost prohibitive.........remember?

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Total Time
You all knock yourselves out. I'll be at the lake drinking beer and BBQing with family and friends.

E120ASA

Total Time
13000+
Me too... Sh is a tool. But i will sell him bbq at 150% he needs to bring back our 80.

SkyNation

U.S. American
Total Time
12:34

Tarzan

Total Time
Yea, but are those 70 seaters going to the Delta side, or over to the United side. Frankly, I think if things keep up the way they are, we ought to push a hard offensive campaign to net all the 90 seaters flying in and out of Atlanta. They don't need a base here, it's cost prohibitive.........remember?
There are some rumors about that floating around. I won't be upset to see it happen. Let those guys feel a little pain.

Silent Partner

Total Time
80 of our fellow pilots are crediting zero.
Not 100% acturate. A good number of those fellas/gals are at GoJets and are believing they will upgrade in a year and a half. So I'm sure they could care less.