• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PNCL: Class personified!! wow., just wow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are so ill-informed regarding me, I don't even know where to begin.

My reply to your post was to add a little humor in your obvious anger management issues, but you go ahead and bring those tissues for when we fly together.

Well you're teaching me all kinds of things about yourself. I now know that you don't have a clue as to what is or isn't funny and that you have no clue as to how to identify somebody that actually has anger management issues. I can virtually guarantee that I'll be one of the few guys that feels quite content in this arbitrators decision. Does it mean that I'm an angry person because I find humor in other peoples incessant complaining? No. Some people will never be pleased. So I enjoy watching people that are chronically unhappy work themselves up into a lather they have absolutely no control over to begin with. That's funny. Now get back to entertaining me funny man. Dance clown, dance.

I'll make sure to get tissues with aloe so it'll sooth your sensitive skin.

Well you're teaching me all kinds of things about yourself. I now know that you don't have a clue as to what is or isn't funny and that you have no clue as to how to identify somebody that actually has anger management issues. I can virtually guarantee that I'll be one of the few guys that feels quite content in this arbitrators decision. Does it mean that I'm an angry person because I find humor in other peoples incessant complaining? No. Some people will never be pleased. So I enjoy watching people that are chronically unhappy work themselves up into a lather they have absolutely no control over to begin with. That's funny. Now get back to entertaining me funny man. Dance clown, dance.

I'll make sure to get tissues with aloe so it'll sooth your sensitive skin.
You obviously still have not done a prior post search on kmox.

Might be a good idea before posting anymore on the subject.

You obviously still have not done a prior post search on kmox.

Might be a good idea before posting anymore on the subject.

It's alright CptMurf. He didn't think my original comment was funny. I can deal with it.

It is fun to watch him ramble in his responses calling people names and telling me I need to keep entertaining him "Dance clown, dance." all the while he professes his non-anger.

I do get a laugh out of him thinking I'll be the one needing tissues (with aloe even) if we flew together :)

If all you guys spent more time working on your resume and interview skills instead of crapping on each other here, this whole thing would be irrelivant for you. This place is not and should not be a career destination.

Don't spell it that way on your resume!!:nuts:

I do get a laugh out of him thinking I'll be the one needing tissues (with aloe even) if we flew together :)

Now I hope that isn't some kind of implied threat, Kev. I know who you are well enough to know you don't have a reputation for abusing the powers of your position. Let's not start now. You keep a professional attitude and we'll get along just fine. I tell you what. Just to bury the hatchet, instead of tissues, I'll bring you some of my world famous home brew. You and I have a lot more in common then you know. One day, after you and I are fast friends, I'll remind you of this conversation and we'll both have a laugh. Be good.

So the $64 question here is what happens if in fact the arbitrator rules in favor of Pinnacle? Are you not going to let us ride in our own jumpseats anymore if you were an XJ pilot? Are you going to toilet paper my house? Screw my wife and kick my dog? GET OVER YOURSELVES...the actions of few does not comprise the entire 9E pilot group...you are all arrogant retards...you think we wake up in the morning and piss ourselves while we trip over our own feet on the way to the bathroom and put on our sloppy ugly black and gold uniforms and do all the other cliche crap about ipods and hair gel and Mesa and Pinnacle suck...yada yada yada...GROW UP...your a professional pilot...act like it...this is out of all of our hands...all you can do now is purely specualate, which is inmature and irrational...but somehow I dont think that will stop any time soon...bunch of whiny little girls...

People keep saying it's the few that have the opinion they want to screw over Mesaba pilots. It must be the few that are representing you in the union because according to the Colgan take on the Pinnacle proposal, it wasn't even close to acceptable.

Latest resources

Back