• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PNCL: Class personified!! wow., just wow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hope this ends up bitting Pinnacle in the bottom. I would be more afraid if their proposal was reasonably over the top vs entirely over the top.

I am just praying Mr. Bloch does not go anywhere near it.

OH, another thing that this proposal did was to bring Colgan and Mesaba together and now we both dislike the Pinaclle equally.

im making my own way home along with the rest of us. im not going to do the colgan "rot" waiting for travel. colgan has a new name -- Clogan Air. As in clown + colgan

I hope this company doesn't end up like the saabs. New paint job on the same ole turd!

The fact is life is what you make of it. If you find some sense of happiness in your job and are content in your life right now then you will be the same after the SLI. Bloch's gonna do what he thinks is fair. Not what YOU think is fair or what I think is fair and he damn sure won't concern himself with anything that SEVEN thinks is fair. He only has to satisfy himself. So whatever the results are, just suck it up, swallow, and move on with your lives. The problem here is that all you people are a bunch of whiney bitches. Honestly, you're worse then a bunch of little school girls. But the good news is that that makes you entertaining. I find your tears of discontent to be delicious. So keep cryin' bitches. I'm not quite full yet. And I'm counting down the days. 4 more to go until the 16th and then hopefully we'll know. Then I'll really get my fill of your pissing and moaning. GOD, this is great! I TRULY LOVE THIS $#IT!!!

I'm gonna be so board when there's nothing more to look forward to other then people bitchin about iPads and lidos. Gear up, Sucker.

Well, that's one theory. The other theory is that the party who the arbitrator deems to be most reasonable with their proposal is likely to be the party that comes out best in arbitration.

....and you just proved the below point. ;) This was a case of interest arbitration not baseball style arbitration. There is a huge difference.

DoinTime said:
Doesn't anyone know anything about how arbitration works?

At least they'll always have your spelling to keep them entertained.

Pretty weak. Sorry that's all you could come up with. I'll take that to mean you agree with my sentiment. Welcome to 9E! I'm looking forward to showing you around. I'll bring lots of tissue for you when we fly together.

Pretty weak. Sorry that's all you could come up with. I'll take that to mean you agree with my sentiment. Welcome to 9E! I'm looking forward to showing you around. I'll bring lots of tissue for you when we fly together.

You are so ill-informed regarding me, I don't even know where to begin.

My reply to your post was to add a little humor in your obvious anger management issues, but you go ahead and bring those tissues for when we fly together.

So the $64 question here is what happens if in fact the arbitrator rules in favor of Pinnacle? Are you not going to let us ride in our own jumpseats anymore if you were an XJ pilot? Are you going to toilet paper my house? Screw my wife and kick my dog? GET OVER YOURSELVES...the actions of few does not comprise the entire 9E pilot group...you are all arrogant retards...you think we wake up in the morning and piss ourselves while we trip over our own feet on the way to the bathroom and put on our sloppy ugly black and gold uniforms and do all the other cliche crap about ipods and hair gel and Mesa and Pinnacle suck...yada yada yada...GROW UP...your a professional pilot...act like it...this is out of all of our hands...all you can do now is purely specualate, which is inmature and irrational...but somehow I dont think that will stop any time soon...bunch of whiny little girls...

Hahahahahaha.

Believe me, if kmox flies with you, it is quite impossible that the tears would be his. You might want to search his prior posts to find out why.

Last edited:
If all you guys spent more time working on your resume and interview skills instead of crapping on each other here, this whole thing would be irrelivant for you. This place is not and should not be a career destination.

Latest resources

Back