• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PNCL: Class personified!! wow., just wow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There is a reason these things happen behind closed doors, to prevent crap like this happening. Way to go colgan mec, You have incited chaos before the results have even come out

I hope I do not lose anything and come out better after this. This is everyone's sediment. This is what everyone is fighting for. This is the goal. Always has been always will be.

There is nothing new here. I have been preaching the 9E nonsense all week. This is only more confirmation of my points made. These are the facts. There will be NO win fall for 9E. If anything, attempting these tactics with the arbitrator will most likely back fire. One can only hope.

Seven- colgans method would have jacked you up. You just hate PCL. You got to take it easy man. That sh@+ will rot your gut.

PS- it's windfall.

Last edited:
Seven- colgans method would have jacked you up. You just hate PCL. You got to take it easy man. That sh@+ will rot your gut.

I don't hate Pinnacle. I dislike their culture based on numerous factors which have been discussed for many many years now.

[/QUOTE]
PS- it's windfall.[/QUOTE]

pps it's sentiment, not sediment. Sediment is the stuff floating around the bottom of the cess pool aka the nickle

PS- it's windfall.[/QUOTE]

pps it's sentiment, not sediment. Sediment is the stuff floating around the bottom of the cess pool aka the nickle[/QUOTE]

crap you beat me to it! hows that training travel? lol

PS- it's windfall.

pps it's sentiment, not sediment. Sediment is the stuff floating around the bottom of the cess pool aka the nickle[/QUOTE]

crap you beat me to it! hows that training travel? lol[/QUOTE]

im making my own way home along with the rest of us. im not going to do the colgan "rot" waiting for travel. colgan has a new name -- Clogan Air. As in clown + colgan

You cannot use the Delta/NWA merger in comparison to Pinnacle/Mesaba/Colgan. DAL/NWA was a completely different animal.

Everyone's a tough guy on the internet :rolleyes:

So DAL/NWA is a completely different animal, but the LOA and Republic mergers aren't? Give me a break.

Latest resources

Back