• Watchers 14

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dakota Flyer,
Not only did you get convicted once of a DUI, you went out and did it again, not only did you do it again it sounds like you still can't figure out that you did something wrong! And from what I've seen on this string of posts I'll bet you're going to go out and do it again because you seem to be obsesssed with self destructive behavior.
Now... if you'd learned your lesson the first time and were seriously asking for some advice on how to continue an aviation career I might have had some sympathy for you, but you didn't and I don't.
This is going to hurt your feelings but I hope the second DUI sticks, and I hope you lose your drivers license as well. Aviation certainly doesn't need someone with a total lack of judgement, a complete disregard for anyone's safety, and the inability to follow the rules even after being given a second chance to do so.
Honestly, your first priorities should be to get your drinking, and temper under control. Until you get a handle on those things you're going to have a tough time maintaining any type of career, much less a career as a Pilot.

Dakota,
I know a guy that has 2 DUI's and IS in a commercial flying job. He occasionally drops in on flightinfo.com. If he sees this post, maybe he will drop you a PM.
He is a good dude, and world class pilot, and he got caught twice doing something that a lot of us have done in the past.
It doesn't take much to blow a .08 with the Highway Patrol.

Dakota Flier, remember one thing. Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even though you came in first, you're still a retard.

FreightGuyNTX said:
Dakota Flyer,
Not only did you get convicted once of a DUI, you went out and did it again, not only did you do it again it sounds like you still can't figure out that you did something wrong! And from what I've seen on this string of posts I'll bet you're going to go out and do it again because you seem to be obsesssed with self destructive behavior.
Now... if you'd learned your lesson the first time and were seriously asking for some advice on how to continue an aviation career I might have had some sympathy for you, but you didn't and I don't.
This is going to hurt your feelings but I hope the second DUI sticks, and I hope you lose your drivers license as well. Aviation certainly doesn't need someone with a total lack of judgement, a complete disregard for anyone's safety, and the inability to follow the rules even after being given a second chance to do so.
Honestly, your first priorities should be to get your drinking, and temper under control. Until you get a handle on those things you're going to have a tough time maintaining any type of career, much less a career as a Pilot.
good post. another thing to remember is this kind of cock-fag is gonna get arrested on national TV for trying to fly drunk, just like those 2 other pilots that just got convicted. a real black eye for the industry. they just need to make examples of assholes like this. whenever i hear of people with like 10 DUI's, i'm in utter amazement. how has the system failed that many times?

Some states call it DUI, some call it DWI...

DUI- Driving under the influence

DWI- Driving while intoxicated

there's really no difference, although pretty much each state's law is written a little dfferently.

Latest resources

Back