Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Please help a fellow union brother not SCAB.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bash the coercion all you want, but I'm betting that it's exactly that that has caused you to decide that you'd rather quit. Sounds like mission accomplished to me.

Quitting and moving on is what some of the most respectable former CAL pilots did during the strike.

There's a poster on here who talks of moving on from an undesirable situation...

Last edited:
United we stand-Divided we fall.

That's the easiest way I can describe it to you.

One pilot crossing the line gives management a hard on and let's them know that there are chinks in the armor. Especially if you're two years from a strike and you're already letting them know you'll scab.

That this is the tone of the conversation over there, means Mgt has them by the short and curlies, and the union is not managing this well. Build a case, then take a strike vote.

Bash the coercion all you want, but I'm betting that it's exactly that that has caused you to decide that you'd rather quit. Sounds like mission accomplished to me.

The coercion definitely works. I am just pointing out the contrast between normally moral and decent people who approve of this mistreatment of other people when it comes to unions. A deviation from how they live the other parts of their lives.

United we stand-Divided we fall.

That's the easiest way I can describe it to you.

One pilot crossing the line gives management a hard on and let's them know that there are chinks in the armor. Especially if you're two years from a strike and you're already letting them know you'll scab.[/QUOTE

I have NOT said I will scab. In fact, I almost certainly won't.

I have NOT said I will scab. In fact, I almost certainly won't.

You see, the "almost" in that sentence is the problem. You criticizing anyone else's morals is laughable.

Why is it laughable?

Stabbing your coworkers in the back while they fight for improvements is the lowest of the low. No one is worse than a scab.

You see, the "almost" in that sentence is the problem. You criticizing anyone else's morals is laughable.

Stabbing your coworkers in the back while they fight for improvements is the lowest of the low. No one is worse than a scab.

There's one thing worse. A lot worse. And that's a union that eats itself and destroys other members lives for no legitimate reason. Pilot ranks are chocked FULL of them, and you're not helping in the least. There is absolutely NOTHING going wrong enough at Netjets for them to be having this conversation.

"Stabbing your coworkers in the back?" What an imflammatory phrase. Its always a war with you guys. War with the company, war with members who disagree with you, lifelong bitter conflict. Gad.

Latest resources

Back