Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Please help a fellow union brother not SCAB.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do you even read the union announcements at all?

Do you read the rulings by the FAA in regard to company procedures and not going against the afm?

We in the Guffstream generally laugh at the union announcements. They are usually hyperbolic and silly and inflammatory. Which, I know, is your specialty. Workers of the world unite and all that class warfare claptrap.

We in the Guffstream generally laugh at the union announcements. They are usually hyperbolic and silly and inflammatory. Which, I know, is your specialty. Workers of the world unite and all that class warfare claptrap.

Actually that isn't true. Most guys I fly with in the gulfstreams have had enough of the bs from the company and feel that the companies propaganda and letters saying they want pay cuts and concessions is insulting.

Even the ones that have pulled you aside many times to explain how wrong your views are and how you're damaging our bargaining leverage especially by wanting to scab.

Actually that isn't true. Most guys I fly with in the gulfstreams have had enough of the bs from the company and feel that the companies propaganda and letters saying they want pay cuts and concessions is insulting.

Even the ones that have pulled you aside many times to explain how wrong your views are and how you're damaging our bargaining leverage especially by wanting to scab.

We obviously are not flying with the same people, which is possible as we are on opposite schedules I suspect. No one has pulled me aside, aside from Gutshotdraw, in a very nice way. Also, I don't want to scab, and probably will not. As I have said several times already. Why do you keep telling people I will scab?

We obviously are not flying with the same people, which is possible as we are on opposite schedules I suspect. No one has pulled me aside, aside from Gutshotdraw, in a very nice way. Also, I don't want to scab, and probably will not. As I have said several times already. Why do you keep telling people I will scab?

Sounds like your trying to get a management job.

FYI. They typically do not like to hire back stabbers. Enough of that gets done once in the job.

I just want to fly and have fun. No management.

The bank doesn't take fun as a form of payment for my house.

This is a job. I work here to pay the bills. Sure it's fun with the crews but the long nights, crapier hotels, death cab rides, and middle seats are more common than not. All the while my employer actively wants cuts in wages, healthcare and benefits.

Some people choose to live with their head in the sand. They believe it isn't happening.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/njasap-buffetts-netjets-sued-for-unlawful-union-busting-2015-02-27

Take a read about what your employer is going to make sure that they win and we do end up with concessions.

Latest resources

Back