• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacolaba list.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No he gave weight to the 900s being the "premium" airplane. And since most 900s are coming from Mesaba, most senior slots went to Mesaba. Look down a bit and see where he considered the 200 and q4 the same so if you didn't make that initial cut at Mesaba you fell a LONG way down to be lumped into the Saab group.

Had my say, moving on. Look forward to flying with all of you guys. Always have enjoyed chatting with the Mesaba crews on the bus. Sure the Colgan crews are just fine too. See ya on the line!

I have zero faith in PCL leaders. I just hope everyone can move on from this list, get their movement on the seniority list, upgrade, move to different bases, etc. And then when elections come, I can't wait to vote out current Pinnacle leaders. Starting with CS. Sign me up as a 9Eer who wants new leadership.

I second sending the PCL leadership packing. Even though I moved up 9% they have let me down for several years. Good luck to all.

I'll drive the bus that takes the current leadership away. Also I enjoy watching the Memphis flying club complain that they lost some seniority. Karma! Now instead of hearing y'all or "fixin" we will hear "eh?" and "you betcha"

I lost 1.8%. Around the 45th percentile. I should have went to Colgan. Who would have thought.

As bad as it may sound, you would have done better by getting hired at Mesaba when you did, quit after 1-2 years, and then starting at Colgan. LOL

Last edited:
Anyway, lets get to the meat of the matter. How do we dispute this and decertify ALPA? Can any US Air Easties chime in and help us out? :)

DOH within each category would have been much more palatable. At least I could have gotten SOME credit for the time I have put in here.

I, for one, am actually pretty satisfied with the results. I think Bloch did a pretty good job of being fair. Some did better then others, sure. But it's a hellofalot better then plenty of other arbitrators decisions. I'm looking forward to reading the transcripts of the negotiations. That ought to be interesting.

But! But! You guys brought the shiny contract! Still can't believe Bloch swallowed that like a Gold-crutsed cupcake. Well, kudos to your merger committee for convincing him so. That is the main reason the ratios all start first with a Mesaba pilot. I have zero faith in PCL leaders. I just hope everyone can move on from this list, get their movement on the seniority list, upgrade, move to different bases, etc. And then when elections come, I can't wait to vote out current Pinnacle leaders. Starting with CS. Sign me up as a 9Eer who wants new leadership.

Hmmmm, I see my work rules, my pay rate, and my seniority (if you are a captain) aren’t enough. Let me check my list of things I can offer you to supplement…
How about my Delta flow spot? Oh wait, I forgot to take that off the list.
How about my house? Noooo, you don’t want that. It’s waaay underwater due to the Mesaba screwing of five years ago. (at least we secured our core 49 Saab fleet :p)
I know. How about I non-rev with my dog over to your place and I will pay you to kick my dog? Oh, nope, that won’t work because I lost my good travel bennies.
Ahhhh, this will work…my first born son. He will be popping out in about a month and a half if you can wait that long. He’s got a bum kidney, but don’t worry…I will pay the medical bills for you.

Latest resources

Back