Colgan Q captains did well
Pinnacle 200 captains did alright
Pinnacle 900 captains did alright
Colgan Saab captains did alright
Mesaba Saab captains 1/2 shaft
Jet FO's did well
Colgan Saab FO's did okay
Mesaba Saab FO's FULL SHAFT
Furloughs and post july 1st hires as expected.

Sound about right?

Where it will get ugly is a displacement that impacts current 9E CA's that can't bid a Saab or Q even if they hold the seniority to do so.

My disclaimer, I'm typing this from the crew room and as of right now, 7pm local time eastern, I have not fully read the award or the conditions/restrictions. bri, I have nothing against you. I want to understand your concern. You cannot be flushed, you cannot be displaced, not even one year after this list is out. Can you PM me? I'd like to know are you a 900 CA? 200CA? Saab CA? If you are a 900 Captain, I think the Mesaba side did excellent. The ratio is 2.7:1 for the 900 Captains, starting with a MESABA PILOT. So what plane are you on?

Just doing a quick, eye glance analysis, it seems the true winners, in terms of seniority grab, are the junior Colgan CAs on both the Qs and Saabs, since they are above ALL FOs SYSTEM WIDE. Lots of Colgan Captains were hired in 2007-9, and now they are super-senior above all FOs.

I believe those guys are above me and I am a 8 year Mesaba captain. I think if you are a 7-10 year guy at Mesaba you lost more than anyone. an injustice to think that a guy who might not even had his private when I was hired at Mesaba and went to colgan over four years later. Yes I am being dramatic but come on! I thought that if I did not get a job at a major in the next few years I would find a good schedule on the 900 in MSP eventually. Guess what? nope

So this is basically how it broke down:
XJ 900 captains did well
Colgan Q captains did well
Pinnacle 200 captains did alright
Pinnacle 900 captains did alright
Colgan Saab captains did alright
Mesaba Saab captains 1/2 shaft
Jet FO's did well
Colgan Saab FO's did okay
Mesaba Saab FO's FULL SHAFT
Furloughs and post july 1st hires as expected.

Sound about right?

Close, I'd say XJ 900 lineholding (especially the lifers) captains did very well. The reserve 900 captians expectations turned into a dumpster fire.

Latest resources

Back