• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle's latest safety idea..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What does it matter? The Pinnacle pilot group is weak. Look how they took the new flight benefits lying down. They will take whatever management hands them. Lipstick should be issued to all Pinnacle Pilots so they can at least look pretty when management is $#^#% them!

What does it matter? The Pinnacle pilot group is weak. Look how they took the new flight benefits lying down. They will take whatever management hands them. Lipstick should be issued to all Pinnacle Pilots so they can at least look pretty when management is $#^#% them!

Sounds to me like you have small man syndrome? Is this true? You seem so tuff coming on FI and calling another pilot group weak. Dont you think thats pretty weak itself? Now if you said that to my face I would have alot more respect for you. But for now your just another Tool on FI whose b@lls haven't dropped.

Seriously people, simply wear your epaulets backwards and crank "Danger Zone" on the ipod. It's so easy. An extra dab of product and you are good to go.

Oh, and make sure you get your cell out and call someone during the walkaround to let them know you are pre-flighting the "9".

W

Latest resources

Back