• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle TA Passes....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guaranteed interview. DL must hire at least 12 PCL pilots or 1/3 of the new hire class per month. (Which ever is less). 1/3 (of the 12 or 1/3 of the class) can be FO's or out of seniority. This is what I got from a friend that is still there.

Correct me if I am wrong.

I won't, and that doesn't bother me. You're only as good as the company you keep, and a huge majority passed the TA.

Amen. You dip wads are the new pariah among us. The lowest among the low. You steal from your fellow pilots to save your sorry hides. For what? 3/4's of you will still be unemployed. Spineless is to nice a word.

I will walk with my ID inside my shirt pocket. All of the yes voters are scabs. I would bet if its time to walk they will cross the picket line. If you got friends at 9e and trying to get them out by recommending them be aware. why bring a person who's going to lower the bar at your company? I keep hearing people running around to get ontime and doing other peoples job!

A scab is someone that crosses a picket line and I don't know any yes voters that have done that because there is no strike or picket line. Its fine if you want to vote no but you have just called about 85% of the pilots at 9E scabs and that's offensive and just wrong.

dude wtf are you talking about? its idiots like you that I just want to kick in the mouth!

What is it they say you need to get a ATP? Be of good moral character? You Internet tough guys are spouting off about us doing the wrong thing by behaving badly yourselves.

I am happier now then ever to be leaving for a non-ALPA airline. Who would think that a union would ever say they are "proud" of thier work force for taking a huge pay cut? I can take a pay cut and not have to pay a union 2% to tell me to do it.

What is it they say you need to get a ATP? Be of good moral character? You Internet tough guys are spouting off about us doing the wrong thing by behaving badly yourselves.

who are you freaking kidding about having a ATP with good moral character?,!? We have morons with high no fly list with ATPs! Save that corny speech for your scab posse. You guys are a *************************ing joke. I commute and now I have to think twice when I have to beg for ride. My new line will be "hi I work for easterncontunentalscabspinnacle airlines may I pleas catch a ride ?"
Hell I even have friends who voted in this piece of ******************** TA . As of now they are being erased. If I get one company FO tell me to drop the brake to get on time he's going to get arm bared across the deck.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back