• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle TA Passes....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So I assume all of the internet tough guys were ready to hire 2500 9E pilots had the company shut down. Nope, that didn't happen. They would just start over at 20 bucks an hour, and you would be happy to fly planes with XJ tail numbers while your seniority went up. :rolleyes:

So I assume all of the internet tough guys were ready to hire 2500 9E pilots had the company shut down. Nope, that didn't happen. They would just start over at 20 bucks an hour, and you would be happy to fly planes with XJ tail numbers while your seniority went up. :rolleyes:

All you did with this vote was tell everyone that you believe the reason your company was losing money was because of you. That you are worth LESS. :rolleyes:

Clutch: I will not be starting over at $20/hr. I am ready to leave the industry if need be. I just simply won't go to work for first year regional pay. My pay now sucks. It didn't suck yesterday. It's not enough, and I don't know what I'm going to do, but I do know I won't go to another regional. For the record, I did vote "no", but I don't blame anyone who voted "yes." Frankly, after seeing all the regional cry babies on these boards, I almost wish I could go back and vote "yes". If there is one thing that ALPA has taught me is that it is every one for themselves in this industry.

Please, enlighten me.

Almost half of you will be let go from PCL. How you vote to take a pay cut with that in mind is beyond me. On top of that, the $5000 "bonus" is only good for a year. Those 50's won't be phased out in less than a year this means most of you won't even get that!

Well done, guys.

Please tell me what I'm missing.

Well for starters, everyone that's on the senioruty list as of yesterday will receive a payout 30 days after we exit bankruptcy. You talk as if you know everything, and you don't. You're spineless mouthing off almost has me hoping that you guys are next for this joyride. And I will fire sure be looking for some of your posts then. Because I would almost bet my small payout that you will be singing a different tune if that happens. They way you talk down to people makes me wonder why you're in the people business. Good luck figuring life out.

Clutch: I will not be starting over at $20/hr. I am ready to leave the industry if need be. I just simply won't go to work for first year regional pay. My pay now sucks. It didn't suck yesterday. It's not enough, and I don't know what I'm going to do, but I do know I won't go to another regional. For the record, I did vote "no", but I don't blame anyone who voted "yes." Frankly, after seeing all the regional cry babies on these boards, I almost wish I could go back and vote "yes". If there is one thing that ALPA has taught me is that it is every one for themselves in this industry.

You have integrity. You are a rare breed at your company.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back