• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle TA Passes....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The General is happy with the YES vote. It provides more money in the cookie jar for him to grab. The YES vote just made all you his beeoches!

I think its pretty funny how histrionic all you regional guys can get.

Especially the internet tough guys who want other people to fall on their swords so your cruddy little regional can pick up all their flying and then hire the furloughed guys on at the bottom of your lists.

I'll never ask another pilot to commit financial suicide so that my position in the industry is preserved.

It is POSSIBLE that the pcnl pilots chickened out, but the real coward is little girls like clutch who were probably licking their chops over the idea of picking up the flying from a shuttered pcnl.

In my book, anything that can get a tool like clutch hyperventilating like that was probably the right thing to do.

I know some real pros at pcnl, and I know that they would have made the best choice given the available options. REAL pilots, too. With many, many years in the industry. I trust their judgment in this matter. A lot more than I do a bunch of whiners from other regionals who are apparently really tough, but not so tough that they don't need to ask other pilots to sacrifice themselves.

Yeah, you guys are real heroes.

Clutch:

"How could you all do this to meeeeeeeee?!?!?!?!?!"

Last edited:
Nice post livin I think you hit it on the head.

Clutch, the key word there is WOULD have, meaning you were absolutely not in our position.

The General is happy with the YES vote. It provides more money in the cookie jar for him to grab. The YES vote just made all you his beeoches!

Exactly why ALPA is a complete fraud. They are in blatent conflict of interest to be representing both mainline and its regional "partners" There is one pot of money Delta saw a reason to give more of it to mainline and in turn needed to take some from regionals to stay balanced.

Exactly why ALPA is a complete fraud. They are in blatant conflict of interest to be representing both mainline and its regional "partners" There is one pot of money Delta saw a reason to give more of it to mainline and in turn needed to take some from regional's to stay balanced.

Wait, are you implying that ALPA is in collusion with the company? Is the Illuminati in on this too?

This "conflict" that is lamented would be a lot more believable if the "evidence" provided wasn't so full of crap.

Hmm. Let's see... Delta ALPA pilots are going to bring home bigger paychecks because of the significantly increased profit Delta will make from forcing Pinnacle ALPA FO's into poverty, and greatly reducing the income of all Pinnacle ALPA pilots.

That's not a conflict of interest?

I'm not interested in hearing any legalistic bull********************. Just answer as a normal human being would. Is the fact that ALPA represents both Delta and Pinnalce, and Delta pilots are getting a huge raise in part due to an agreement which directly (not by name, albeit) guts Pinnacle Airlines, combined with increased profit sharing just when profits are going to soar, in part due to abusive BK wage cuts at Pinnacle, is that considered altogether not a conflict of interest?

Last edited:
Hmm. Let's see... Delta ALPA pilots are going to bring home bigger paychecks because of the significantly increased profit Delta will make from forcing Pinnacle ALPA FO's into poverty, and greatly reducing the income of all Pinnacle ALPA pilots.

That's not a conflict of interest?

I'm not interested in hearing any legalistic bull********************. Just answer as a normal human being would. Is the fact that ALPA represents both Delta and Pinnalce, and Delta pilots are getting a huge raise in part due to an agreement which directly (not by name, albeit) guts Pinnacle Airlines, combined with increased profit sharing just when profits are going to soar, in part due to abusive BK wage cuts at Pinnacle, is that considered altogether not a conflict of interest?

I think you are exactly right. And if a vote was taken at ASA to kick out ALPA, I would be all for it.

Wait a second. I'm not happy about anyone possibly losing their job, rather I am happy that incoming 717s will eventually add mainline jobs, which are better overall with higher pay and benefits. Will it be a one for one trade? Probably not, but 50 seat RJs can't make money during high oil prices, which is fact. Add a PNCL BK, not done by ALPA, and zero other parties offering DIP financing to help, and your airline was backed into a financial corner. How was that ALPA's fault? The mainline pilot contract does give raises, almost 20% in 3 years, and hopefully more to come when some of you join the pilot group in the next few years.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Wait a second. I'm not happy about anyone possibly losing their job, rather I am happy that incoming 717s will eventually add mainline jobs, which are better overall with higher pay and benefits. Will it be a one for one trade? Probably not, but 50 seat RJs can't make money during high oil prices, which is fact. Add a PNCL BK, not done by ALPA, and zero other parties offering DIP financing to help, and your airline was backed into a financial corner. How was that ALPA's fault? The mainline pilot contract does give raises, almost 20% in 3 years, and hopefully more to come when some of you join the pilot group in the next few years.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Pinnacle had bone heads running the place. Or should I say ruining the place. Their incompetence made them vulnerable. Delta saw this and took advantage of the oppertunity.

Latest resources

Back