• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle TA Passes....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Delta management put that in there, via ALPA. Do you think when they demand half-rate contracts from the other DCI carriers they will offer the same deal? Nope. This is the camel's nose under the tent. It's in.

More like the Delta/Alpa managements dick.... "It's in"

Hope you PCL 85 % ers used a lotta lube.

I truly hope you experience something worse than what we have gone through so you can maybe enlighten yourself on the decision we all had to make. ALPA was not paying my mortgage and our only choice was to have our flying be given to the same idiots who are saying we should "hold the line". The issue of this new contract is not on our backs, but on ALPA national and the mainline carrier who forced it on us. Good luck to the United regional carriers. You are next. Oh and "hold the line" jack hole.

I can't believe all the crap Mesaba guys have gone through in the last 10 years. Talk about a revolving sh!t storm. Time to get out! Hopefully we can.

just like a sheep Jenny, whatever the Co tells u, just like you voting to allow bigger RJs for $$$$, not only a putz but a chump as well

Pncl, gojet and mesa "bargain basement" crew costs + "bigger RJs" = 717's, md88\90's etc aren't quite so profitable as one might think...at any fuel price.

Think Delta can't or won't get around mainline scope and pay rates and grow the RJ's while shrinking mainline....AGAIN?

Pilots are pathetically dumb. If alpa or any pilot group was so damn smart they'd be taking home millions with golden parachutes to leave on when they get tired of the game (their resumes and experience are totally portable)....pilots do nothing more than thump their chests while looking down on each other and telling themselves how smart they are.....chess champions vs. checker chumps

I truly hope you experience something worse than what we have gone through so you can maybe enlighten yourself on the decision we all had to make. ALPA was not paying my mortgage and our only choice was to have our flying be given to the same idiots who are saying we should "hold the line". The issue of this new contract is not on our backs, but on ALPA national and the mainline carrier who forced it on us. Good luck to the United regional carriers. You are next. Oh and "hold the line" jack hole.

So what happens if Pinnacle closes up shop tmrw? Can't pay mortgage?

No plan B at an airline that was in bankruptcy for over a year?

Latest resources

Back