• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Realignment 11-09 delayed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about our white shirts? Can you clean those?
Those get relinquished to clean up oil spills after about 6 months. Although, I've flown with some pit stained captains that may have kept their seriously beyond their useful life.

The coat is a harder purchase, every spring I hung it up hoping to not have to wear it anymore. And every fall I cursed that I was still here and had to wear it again.

It's all a moot point since XJ won't exist in about 3-4 months.

Uh, yes it will. Colgan's certificate will be re-named Mesaba and the props will be Mesaba. The jets will be Pinnacle. Mesaba will still exist as the turboprop platform. Colgan's name disappears because it has tarnished the regional industry.

It's all a moot point since XJ won't exist in about 3-4 months.

The "go, no-go" date for the fenced operation was Oct. 7. Sometime in early December it will be a "Flagship" or "Colgan" callsign... In 12-18 months it will be "Flagship" or "Mesaba".

It is what it is.

November 30 is the last Delta saab flight. December 1st we and the jets we currently fly join you on the PCL certificate in our fenced world and PCL assumes operational control. December 23 is the last USAirways saab flight and at that point the certificate dies and so does Mesaba. At that point they start the process for the name change from Colgan to Mesaba.

Last edited:
look on your pref bid form and you may see into the future-some have changed to MAYBE reflect a "peek" at what you will get

Mine changed as well....sf34 ca to dtw crj200 capt.

Pinnacle pilots got the ROYAL A$$ HANDED !!!! Godspeed my brothers and sisters at 9e....Seven capt on the 200..sigh...

This mo fukr going to think the 200 is the space shuttle columbia..

Latest resources

Back